SWP thread

Very sad day for mcfc

my favourite ever player, he's the player that got me supporting city, i even share a birthday with him and have written to him before, along with having several shirts with his name and number (29 was my favourite number for a while!)

all the best shaun, hope he gets regular football but its very sad to think that he will probably be playing championship football next year:(

when he left for chelsea i was about 10/11 and my dad promised he would be back one day... And i believe he will be back one day in some sort of capacity

SWP<3

pudge said:
When QPR come to Eastlands, hopefully SWP will get the biggest and loudest standing ovation of all time lol

I don't know about of all time but I know for certain his appearance will justifyably be very warmly welcomed. A brilliant footballer, on his day. Hope the little shit doesn't score, though.

Just want to say good luck shauny will never forget the day u re signed for city and ur demolition of Sunderland

A blue through and through and an excellent player in your prime, sadly Chelsea wrecked you!!

All the best sweep you will be sadly sadly missed

Gutted, but glad you'll be playing again... Good luck shauny...<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:30 pm --<br /><br />Gutted, but glad you'll be playing again... Good luck shauny...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.