SWP thread

mackenzie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Wankers slagging Sweep on here..part of our history and a true blue

You should be fucking ashamed

Good luck Shauny..all the best
Wanker am I? I'm not ashamed for not buying into the whole 'shauny god bless, legend, the soul has gone from our club.......' rubbish.
Cos that's what it is.
If you don't think that then fine. Just don't tell me I'm a wanker and should be ashamed.

You're a wanker and you should be ashamed..judging by your post count you're also a loser with no friends..oh..and you habitually crack one off over the underwear section in the Grattan catalogue

20sbc07 said:
Gutted he's gone but it will be good to see him playing regularly again. He's going straight in my fantasy football team, I can see him being their best player.

I agree i think if he can continue to show the form he did pre season then he will score quite a few goals and maybe win an England place back. He'll be playing every week now so it'll be great to see him in regular action again.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
mackenzie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Wanker am I? I'm not ashamed for not buying into the whole 'shauny god bless, legend, the soul has gone from our club.......' rubbish.
Cos that's what it is.
If you don't think that then fine. Just don't tell me I'm a wanker and should be ashamed.

You're a wanker and you should be ashamed..judging by your post count you're also a loser with no friends..oh..and you habitually crack one off over the underwear section in the Gratton catalogue
I can live with my opinion. Pity you can't debate though without resorting to insults.
And it's really funny that you look at post counts, I never do.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
mackenzie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Cos that's what it is.

You're a wanker and you should be ashamed..judging by your post count you're also a loser with no friends..oh..and you habitually crack one off over the underwear section in the Grattan catalogue

:-(.

good luck shaun :( will miss him a lot and he was a great character to have around the place.

you will always be loved here.

mackenzie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
mackenzie said:
Cos that's what it is.

You're a wanker and you should be ashamed..judging by your post count you're also a loser with no friends..oh..and you habitually crack one off over the underwear section in the Gratton catalogue
I can live with my opinion. Pity you can't debate though without resorting to insults.

Sweep has been a legend at this club..scored some important goals..has been a great ambassador and is loved by 99.9% of blues

Nothing to 'Debate'

IanBishopsHaircut said:
mackenzie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Sweep has been a legend at this club..scored some important goals..has been a great ambassador and is loved by 99.9% of blues

Nothing to 'Debate'
Well, he isn't a 'legend' in my book. That's the point I was trying to make before you got all abusive in your dewy eyed little corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.