SWP thread

the people who think he wanted to go to chelsea are so so wrong. i hope one day he does an autobiography just so every blue can read about the day he left

Small guy, huge heart. Very gutsy performer for us and helped very much to keep me and the boy's interest in turning up at COMS when we really were pretty shit, if truth be told.

Thanks for the memories Sweep and good luck for the future. A great ambassador for City and CITC as well.

Shauny is a fucking Legend, people slagging him off on here really need to have a word with themselves.

avoidconfusion said:
Shauny is a fucking Legend, people slagging him off on here really need to have a word with themselves.

Who are you going on about I've seen only one person slagging him off in this thread? Unless you are talking about other threads where are these other people slagging him off?

avoidconfusion said:

Fucking disgrace, I hope its closet rags slagging him of and not blues embarresing themselves.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Wankers slagging Sweep on here..part of our history and a true blue

You should be fucking ashamed

Good luck Shauny..all the best
Wanker am I? I'm not ashamed for not buying into the whole 'shauny god bless, legend, the soul has gone from our club.......' rubbish.
Cos that's what it is.
If you don't think that then fine. Just don't tell me I'm a wanker and should be ashamed.

bluefandk said:
avoidconfusion said:

Fucking disgrace, I hope its closet rags slagging him of and not blues embarresing themselves.
Lovely. So now I'm a 'closet rag' for merely having an opinion.
This site really is going to the dogs.

bluefandk said:
avoidconfusion said:

Where are all these people slagging him?

I've looked though this thread and have seen only one person say anything beside "Good luck shaun".

Gutted he's gone but it will be good to see him playing regularly again. He's going straight in my fantasy football team, I can see him being their best player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.