SWP

This level of competition in the squad SHOULD mean that we put out strong, comitted, sides in the cup competitions & vastly increase our chances of actually winning one.[/quote]

exactly , how many times lst season did we worry about players getting injured as we had no quality in reserve , next season will be different and with no europe to distract us I am confident we will be big players on all fronts.

If the rags can have a bench that is regularely 80/100 mill then so can we...you dont get into the top 4 with cheap backup.

quiet_riot said:
shambo said:
I think he will be largely a squad player if we get Tevez

If that's the case (which I doubt), I for one, don't want Tevez if it means sacrificing SWP.

Rotation is something we are going to have to get used to...then theres injuries and the like..we may not agree or like it but when you think about it, its what will happen.

I have to agree that I can't see him playing as many games as he'd like to. Hughes will no doubt give him chances and we don't know that we have Tevez yet. I wonder though if come January he hasn't been playing much he'll want to leave. He missed out on the world cup last time because he didn't play enough, he'll be desperate to go to South Africa.

Daz_Blue said:
Team if we signed RSC, Tevez and Eto

GIVEN

ZAB NEDUM KOMPANY BRIDGE

IRELAND DE JONG BARRY
TEVEZ ROBINHO

ETO

So I can seee SWP starting on the bench too, will have a nice bench with SWP, Elano, RSC, Bellamy, Richards, Petrov, Bojinov

So, no GK , 1 def, 3 AM and 3 strikers on the bench - I guess we could use the tried and trusted 1-3-6 formation if some players get injured during a game ;-)

samharris said:
Rotation is something we are going to have to get used to...then theres injuries and the like..we may not agree or like it but when you think about it, its what will happen.

I'm aware of that, but I mean if SWP was to be on the bench 4 games out of 5, I'd rather that didn't happen.

dw7 said:
hahahahahah

so you think swp is better than tevez

???? Totally different players, in case you hadn't noticed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.