SWP

Shaunnie Boy is one of my favourite city players. I do, however, think next year will be a massive year for him. He has had a good year but was kicked up and down week in, week out. He will need to play at a very high standard to stay in the team. I'm confident he can do it but he I think he still needs to raise his game further.

Anyone who thinks SWP is going to be warming the bench next season has been drinking heavily

Personally I think SWP will be one of the first names on the teamsheet, Hughes knows how hard working he is, and he has always figured when fit, case in point being the last game of season when everyone thought he was off for an op, as soon as he was told it wasn't needed he was starting, not even on the bench.

Think gives the width on the right, and none of the signings, or potential signings have been widemen so I don't think he has anything to worry about.

Nice to have competition for places thou

mcfc1996 said:
Anyone who thinks SWP is going to be warming the bench next season has been drinking heavily

This ^^^^^

SWP can play MR, AMR, MC, AMC naturally, and can also play RB, DM and ML, AML at a push. Couple that with his high work effic and his ability to get past a man and i just can not see him featuring in a load of games next year hes just to usefull a player.

The Fixer said:
I got a gut feeling he might be off, hope i'm wrong. Thoughts?

I only think this only if we sign RSC,TEVEZ,ETO'O we have ROBINHO, BARRY, IRELAND, i think we will play a system where swp might struggle to get in ahead of those mentioned players.

Im not talking of bringing in a new right winger.

------------barry------------
-----ireland---robinho-----
swp------------------tevez
------------eto'o------------

with rsc fighting for a place, if we get eto'o we'll play him in the middle of attack, where rsc would play, we wouldnt really play any of them out wide so it would be the best one of the 2 that plays at the time, but we have no clue if we'll even get eto'o in the first place.

does anyone know if milan (dont know wich one but its the one that are after eto'o) have a big wad of cash to spend? if they cant pay him 200k a week the i rekon were the only other team that could get him eh?

Challenger1978 said:
mcfc1996 said:

This ^^^^^

SWP can play MR, AMR, MC, AMC naturally, and can also play RB, DM and ML, AML at a push. Couple that with his high work effic and his ability to get past a man and i just can not see him featuring in a load of games next year hes just to usefull a player.

Fielding our strongest XI, he'll be on the bench, and i'm stone cold sober.

Given

Micah
Kompany
Onuoha
Bridge

De Jong
Barry
Ireland

Tevez
RSC
Robinho

And there's still the mumblings of; Eto'o, Kolo, Yaya, Lescott etc

GStar said:
Fielding our strongest XI, he'll be on the bench, and i'm stone cold sober.

Given

Micah
Kompany
Onuoha
Bridge

De Jong
Barry
Ireland

Tevez
RSC
Robinho

And there's still the mumblings of; Eto'o, Kolo, Yaya, Lescott etc

That team has no width though! Two full backs who can't cross to save their lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.