Sylvinho (merged)

Re: Sylvinho

Would be a good signing with the experience he got. He will help us get rid of Garrido as well.

Bonol said:
Do we really need a 35 year old. Cant see this whats the point.

He'll add on his experience to the squad, and that's the main thing IMO.

Silvinho should be a Manchester City player by Thusrday at the latest.

He is going to be a one year arrangement and will offer cover to Wayne Bridge. His attacking runs down the wing will prove to be of great value as and when he gets to play.

Incidentally, the Spelling of his name is with an I - not a Y

Hes still quick and got a great left foot. Not a gamble and wouldnt be arsed sitting on the bench if he had to...

Good pick I'd say.

Back up / competion for Bridge for a year or 2 whilst McGivern develops

free or nominal transfer fee

sounds good to me

He was at COMS on saturday with half a dozen other blokes. Me an my brother saw him walking at the back of North East stand to the boxes. Not bad cover if he's on a free?

I think this is a good short term cover buy, I believe the young German bought at the end of last season is seen as a long term LB, not sure it is McGivern.

IBlue said:
I think this is a good short term cover buy, I believe the young German bought at the end of last season is seen as a long term LB, not sure it is McGivern.

Forgot about that one

Nils Zander .......the kid your thinking about. I remember reading that he is one of the hottest prospects in Germany when we bought him and he was ment to be close to breaking into the Schalke 04 team.

nickson71 said:
IBlue said:

Forgot about that one

Nils Zander .......the kid your thinking about. I remember reading that he is one of the hottest prospects in Germany when we bought him and he was ment to be close to breaking into the Schalke 04 team.

That's the one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.