Sylvinho...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

All I can say is thank fuck we didnt pay anything for him... not worth a penny in my book.

Lennon ran riot down that wing... you could probably get a wheelchair around Sylvinho so easily.

Doesent help when you have a lazy twat in front of him.
Played well in last 20 mins... I wonder why..

it wasn't a good game for him to play in, against a winger as fast as Lennon. Still a class act IMO just doesnt have the legs

Not many left backs will have good games against Lennon, especially a 35 year old Brazilian.

What was hughes thinking about playing sylvinho against lennon. why didn't he put barry there or put kompany in defence?

playing against one of the star performers inthe PL,He was always gonna get murdered tonight,should of got more help,we didnt respect them at all playing 433 away at spurs is a piss take.

What was hughes doing playing him in the first place, against lennon as well? he's too old and too slow, why didn't he put kompany in defence or even put barry left back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.