Tactical genius

de niro said:
Pita said:
According to Microsoft Word count tool you have wasted 187 words to explain the obvious! The stats are against Hughes. That is it!!
Manicini is taking out from those players the best they can! This is not his team! Hughes did not do that in 18 months ( and 200 millions wasted).

..........And I have wasted 66 words!1

pmsl, post of the thread.

as for the recent improvement in out forward play and positive formation i think its pretty obvious kiddo has a word in bob's shell like.
if bob takes kidd's advice on board then i might give him another season.

So Kidd who has had a failed spell as a manager, and Mancini 3 leagues, 4 cups.

And you reckon it is all down to Kidd. Couldn't make it up.

robbieh said:
de niro said:

as for the recent improvement in out forward play and positive formation i think its pretty obvious kiddo has a word in bob's shell like.

I think he's taking the piss mate!

De Niro speak with fork tongue!

He's run out of Mancini arguments so he's trying the Kidd aproach. Don't take it serious... I'm sure De Niro isn't!

robbieh said:
de niro said:

He didn't say that rob,he said advice & Kidd is a great coach,perhaps they have made up & Kidd is helping him out like a top coach should.
Unless i've missed something & you're just trying to wind Bill up by lying about what he's posted.

Soulboy said:
robbieh said:

I think he's taking the piss mate!

De Niro speak with fork tongue!

He's run out of Mancini arguments so he's trying the Kidd aproach. Don't take it serious... I'm sure De Niro isn't!

I don't think he is on a wind-up which is a bit sad really. Anyway, back to checking my bets.

Yet again the Hughesists jump on a positive thread and try and turn it against Mancini.

What are they going to say when we finish 4th and Mancini is still in charge next year. Both of which I predict will happen.

I can't understand why people struggle so much with the concept that you can be critical of a manager and still rate that manager very highly. It's not so difficult to grasp is it?

The most disturbing thing about Mancini in my opinion, other than his dreadful ability to get us defending well and picking up points with poor performances, is the way he shamefully alters his tactics and formations in response to the opposition in front of him. Honestly, he's got to go.

hgblue said:
I can't understand why people struggle so much with the concept that you can be critical of a manager and still rate that manager very highly. It's not so difficult to grasp is it?
it would seem so, perhaps they need to put their heads in the freezer for a while

squirtyflower said:
hgblue said:
it would seem so, perhaps they need to put their heads in the freezer for a while

we won 6-1, are you seriously complaining?

hgblue said:

You would think if that was the case people might be able to add the odd word of praise to their constant criticism.

For some, it seems it's a bit much to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.