Tactical genius

Soulboy said:
I hated Hughes

Que sera sera.

Why have you highlighted it?

I'm sure most on here can read.

Or is there something you want to say?

I "hated" Hughes 'cos he simply wasn't good enough.

I "love" Mancini, 'cos he's a top-notch manager.

I actually don't love or hate either of them... it's called poetic licence.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

The Pink Panther said:
I think that again Mancini has proved himself to be a far better manager than Hughes with his choice of assistant

was it is choice?

did mancini choose him or was he placed there from them above?

leewill31 said:
The Pink Panther said:
I think that again Mancini has proved himself to be a far better manager than Hughes with his choice of assistant

was it is choice?

he joined city a couple of months before roberto, but in a different capacity, although could have been moving the pawn into place ready for the check-mate

squirtyflower said:
leewill31 said:
was it is choice?

he joined city a couple of months before roberto, but in a different capacity, although could have been moving the pawn into place ready for the check-mate
squirty,wasn't their a thread on here a while ago that said Kidd was told when he joined City that a far more important job was lined up for him in the future,i'm sure someone on here who knows Kidd was on that thread & confirmed it.

bluemanc said:
squirtyflower said:
squirty,wasn't their a thread on here a while ago that said Kidd was told when he joined City that a far more important job was lined up for him in the future,i'm sure someone on here who knows Kidd was on that thread & confirmed it.
i don't remember reading that thread
i certainly remembering kidd joining the youth set up

the guy who was slagging kidd off made me laugh, fitted in nicely with the thread about some of the new fans knowing nothing about city before the last two years

squirtyflower said:
bluemanc said:
i don't remember reading that thread
i certainly remembering kidd joining the youth set up

the guy who was slagging kidd off made me laugh, fitted in nicely with the thread about some of the new fans knowing nothing about city before the last two years
The manager bit is fair comment BUT as a coach i was very happy when Mancini was appointed that Kidd was his number 2,the guy needs a lot of help getting to know English football & i just hope the 2 of them really hit it off.

squirtyflower said:

I did facepalm at that moment. Perhaps the OP meant in the context of Brian Kidd's extraordinarily short and unsuccessful managing career rather than his playing career but otherwise, oh dear...

Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:

I did facepalm at that moment. Perhaps the OP meant in the context of Brian Kidd's extraordinarily short and unsuccessful managing career rather than his playing career but otherwise, oh dear...
i honestly don't believe he has a clue who kiddo is
he was no good as a manager but has an impressive track record as a player and coach

squirtyflower said:
Skashion said:

he was no good as a manager but has an impressive track record as a player and coach

I hope not because that kind of comment belongs on a rags forum, like a certain 'Lou Macari or whoever he is' comment I once saw on 606.

I'd have trouble disagreeing with that.

Skashion said:
squirtyflower said:

I hope not because that kind of comment belongs on a rags forum, like a certain 'Lou Macari or whoever he is' comment I once saw on 606.

I'd have trouble disagreeing with that.
you do remember he played for us and scored quite a few goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.