Tactical genius

robbieh said:
de niro said:
a genius would have played that way from day one instead of a 6 man defence against hull.

Surely Soulboy you know that this type of post will just goad de Niro and his ilk to respond with negative coments about a manager you obviously like.

Is it worth it?

do you think i enjoyed traipsing round the country to see abject dispays and team formations?
its called being honest, bob has took too long (for a genius) to sort this out in my eyes.
the rest of the prem must have been rubbing their hands to play us while bob found his brain.

if want me to ignore the bullshit posted on here you are going to be very dissapointed.

de niro said:
robbieh said:
Surely Soulboy you know that this type of post will just goad de Niro and his ilk to respond with negative coments about a manager you obviously like.

Is it worth it?

do you think i enjoyed traipsing round the country to see abject dispays and team formations?
its called being honest, bob has took too long (for a genius) to sort this out in my eyes.
the rest of the prem must have been rubbing their hands to play us while bob found his brain.
if want me to ignore the bullshit posted on here you are going to be very dissapointed.

Well at least Mancini has a brain unlike the last incumbent of the job.

de niro said:
robbieh said:

Is it worth it?

i'd watch shit to get results which we are

robbieh said:
de niro said:

oh here we go, hughes played miles better football than mancini, i want to be entertained and win if poss, bob with his fear, his dour boring football has cost us points, fact, and beaten in both cups, we were dreadful v stoke and should have finished utd off at our place.
i want bob to do well but this vendetta you all had against hughes is getting boring.
bob can do no wrong in your eyes, well sorry to break it to you he already has, a number of times.

Given that Ade has been unavailable for various reasons for a large part of Mancini's tenure and RSQ has been injured just who was Mancini meant to play as the advanced striker ?

I think the big change which is to be applauded was that they seem to have been sent out really positive from the word go rather than the cautious approach we have seen so often at the start of games.We did similar away at Fulham so I hope it will be more the norm.

Tevez does naturally play a deeper role and run off and across the front line seeking space and the big difference on Saturday was that Burnley gave it to him and anybody else in midfield ( and attack if it comes to that as Burnely were abysmal)

de niro said:
robbieh said:

oh here we go, hughes played miles better football than mancini, i want to be entertained and win if poss, bob with his fear, his dour boring football has cost us points, fact, and beaten in both cups, we were dreadful v stoke and should have finished utd off at our place.
i want bob to do well but this vendetta you all had against hughes is getting boring.
bob can do no wrong in your eyes, well sorry to break it to you he already has, a number of times.

I absolute will conceed, that Mancini have made mistakes, but he has not made nearly as many as Hughes did, Mancini is an upgrade on what we had.

Yep was a good move by Mancini.

Shame the defence was left in such a mess by clueless and the welsh taffia when Mancini arrived, or we could have seen a more attacking style of play much sooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.