Tactical genius

de niro said:
robbieh said:
Surely Soulboy you know that this type of post will just goad de Niro and his ilk to respond with negative coments about a manager you obviously like.

Is it worth it?

do you think i enjoyed traipsing round the country to see abject dispays and team formations?

It really was hellish our away form under Hughes, finally you admit he was a bobbins manager.

de niro said:
bluefandk said:
I thought Mancini got it absolutely spot on yesterday.

Will the haters ever give any credit to Mancini?

Of course not.

exactly so why wait till now?

erm ade banned 4 games or did I dream it ?

shadygiz said:
it was feckin' burnley for gods sake...makes a change when ALL the players are actually up for it instead of just carlito

the same feckin' burnley we conceded 3 goals to and couldn't beat under hughes at coms

(Burnley's only away point this season btw)

Mancini is definitely an upgrade on Hughes. The facts are there for all who want to see. Those that don't want to see.....well they won't !

dave_blue12 said:
shadygiz said:
it was feckin' burnley for gods sake...makes a change when ALL the players are actually up for it instead of just carlito

the same feckin' burnley we conceded 3 goals to and couldn't beat under hughes at coms

Mancini is definitely an upgrade on Hughes. The facts are there for all who want to see. Those that don't want to see.....well they won't !

sigh...read it again...i said when ALL the players decide to try or did you not get past the first 7 words i wrote<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 am --<br /><br />
1_barry_conlon said:
selim said:

How dare you let the truth get in the way of scaremongering.

another one

Bigga said:
de niro said:
do you think i enjoyed traipsing round the country to see abject dispays and team formations?
its called being honest, bob has took too long (for a genius) to sort this out in my eyes.
the rest of the prem must have been rubbing their hands to play us while bob found his brain.

if want me to ignore the bullshit posted on here you are going to be very dissapointed.

I'm a bit shocked, Bill, to be honest that you harbour such views about Mancini!

Let's be honest, there have been many factors leading to this point.

Firstly, it's not Mancini's squad. A fact that he has wringed his hands about, unlike someone else we all know, and has not bleated on about needing to buy players that will 'play for him'. He's got on with it. Which is even more a sleight on the last man.

Secondly, when a squad is not yours, it takes time to work out who is best where, even if it seems obvious to the brilliant managers on this board. Players may show things in training that is tried out on match day, position-wise. Bob has to trial and error to take this into account.

Thirdly, the comments about Tevez playing as a deep lying striker would be fair game... IF we'd have had the correct strikers to work off all season. Mancini has not had Ade nor Roque for a consistent amount of time for this to bear fruit.

So, please, all you Ankle Biters, please think before you post.

please remember too that Bobby has fielded 4 academy players in his short time here..whereas mr Hughes only fielded 1 in 18 months..
<a class="postlink" href="http://thetheatreofbasecomedy.blogspot.com/2010/04/hughes-1-4-mancini-youth-development.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thetheatreofbasecomedy.blogspot. ... pment.html</a>

shadygiz said:
dave_blue12 said:

sigh...read it again...i said when ALL the players decide to try or did you not get past the first 7 words i wrote

-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 am --

1_barry_conlon said:
How dare you let the truth get in the way of scaremongering.

another one

Is it not the manager who gets the team up for it.....obviously!

shadygiz said:

you can only beat whats in front of you shady...didnt see any of the so called big 4 score 6 away at burnley did we.??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.