Tactical genius

hilts said:
shadygiz said:
yawn..grow the fuck up

well reasoned answer this would be why most think you know nothing about football, swearing very clever

i would reply in kind but i believe your are a long standing and very much respected member of this forum and i can see why

sarcasm really is your weak point...change the record, and since when did you become the voice of the masses...just another no-mark

shadygiz said:
hilts said:
well reasoned answer this would be why most think you know nothing about football, swearing very clever

i would reply in kind but i believe your are a long standing and very much respected member of this forum and i can see why

sarcasm really is your weak point...change the record, and since when did you become the voice of the masses...just another no-mark

your right can i be a mod on a internet forum then i can be a somebody, its a dream you know and we all need them

hilts said:
shadygiz said:

your right can i be a mod on a internet forum then i can be a somebody, its a dream you know and we all need them

now you're starting to sound bitter...awwwww

i have been trying all day to enter into reasoned discussions on this thread, only to be met with belittling comments, ott sarcasm and bully boy tactics...all for having an opinion different to others...as i said, grow the fuck up because it's sad really

shadygiz said:
hilts said:

who started the swearing not me, i aint bullied anyone, also although my post contained sarcasm please do tell which bit about your comments i mentioned are inaccurate?

it was you and the other one who started with the long serving member and general insults

Quality thread this is, accused of being a "bully" by Shady and a "troll" by Billy.

Do I get a badge to commemorate this dual accreditation?

hilts said:
i am sure these posters are dedicated city fans and a forum is for opinions but even opinions need some sense behind them, i'm guessing they just dont know a lot about managing a football team
but a hell of a lot more about irony and having some fun

squirtyflower said:
hilts said:
i am sure these posters are dedicated city fans and a forum is for opinions but even opinions need some sense behind them, i'm guessing they just dont know a lot about managing a football team
but a hell of a lot more about irony and having some fun

i hope this isnt the old de nero doesnt really mean it arguement

you all need to calm down, i like bobby, i rate bobby, in truth i'd like him to stay as i'm sure he'll win us things, i liked hughes, he got hold of our club and tidied it up from top to bottom, just what it needed.
others will have completly different opinions, some will say bob is a genius(no pun intended) i say he has fucked up a few times, so what, we are 4th and we are buzzin for the rest of the season.

it does'nt matter if you have been a blue for a day or a decade we all love city and i assume back any manager that takes the helm(not alan ball).

same as on here, a new memeber or an old timer like myself, it matters not, mod or not, english poster or not, we are blues.
i for one cannot wait for the brum game where i can unleash again the passion i have for my club.

squirtyflower said:
hilts said:
i hope this isnt the old de nero doesnt really mean it arguement
would you mind typing in english old fellow?
i'm a little englander and therefore struggle to understand gibberish
maybe a comma somewhere would help

One, does, apologise, i, am , sorry> !"£$%^&*()?><@{}

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.