Tactical genius

BillyShears said:
hilts said:
Quality thread so far from the anti mancini brigrade(which no matter how much they protest it is precisely what they are)

so far

his record is irrelevant
any good result he gets doesnt matter because people like de niro and shadygiz as experts would have had the team sorted out months ago
if he wins its because brian kidd is telling him how to manage
if he loses kidd obviously was on holiday that week
shadygiz should pick the manager even though he rated gaal now doesnt
if we get mourinho he will have to prove himself to shadygiz(who is a mod as he mentioned), doesnt matter that he has won things in portugal,england and italy
even though mancini has won loads in italy it doesnt matter as he was given a 50 point start every season and all the other team didnt try hard
the cups he won before inter dont count as italian football is rubbish(although why other teams dont win in such a rubbish league i dont know)
hughes many bad results and performances will be ignored
we should have won a cup this by knocking out united who after all are rubbish
and mancini if he had played the correct formation would have done this
mancini is obviously rubbish as shadygiz thought this from day one
mancini doesnt have a record in english football therefore cannot know about the premier league(i believe they dont have tv's in italy and when he played for leicester he walked round england with his eyes closed)
no man from another league can possibly suceed in the premier(ferguson,wenger and mourinho were either lucky or they had a personal line to brian kidd)
also the fact that bridge,lescott,kompany,ned,rsc,ade and more have been injured or have had other problems

i am sure these posters are dedicated city fans and a forum is for opinions but even opinions need some sense behind them, i'm guessing they just dont know a lot about managing a football team

Another pathetically personal attack on two of the longest serving, and most respected members of Bluemoon.

So we are not allowed to have any fun anymore?

shadygiz said:
hilts said:
Quality thread so far from the anti mancini brigrade(which no matter how much they protest it is precisely what they are)

so far

his record is irrelevant
any good result he gets doesnt matter because people like de niro and shadygiz as experts would have had the team sorted out months ago
if he wins its because brian kidd is telling him how to manage
if he loses kidd obviously was on holiday that week
shadygiz should pick the manager even though he rated gaal now doesnt
if we get mourinho he will have to prove himself to shadygiz(who is a mod as he mentioned), doesnt matter that he has won things in portugal,england and italy
even though mancini has won loads in italy it doesnt matter as he was given a 50 point start every season and all the other team didnt try hard
the cups he won before inter dont count as italian football is rubbish(although why other teams dont win in such a rubbish league i dont know)
hughes many bad results and performances will be ignored
we should have won a cup this by knocking out united who after all are rubbish
and mancini if he had played the correct formation would have done this
mancini is obviously rubbish as shadygiz thought this from day one
mancini doesnt have a record in english football therefore cannot know about the premier league(i believe they dont have tv's in italy and when he played for leicester he walked round england with his eyes closed)
no man from another league can possibly suceed in the premier(ferguson,wenger and mourinho were either lucky or they had a personal line to brian kidd)
also the fact that bridge,lescott,kompany,ned,rsc,ade and more have been injured or have had other problems

i am sure these posters are dedicated city fans and a forum is for opinions but even opinions need some sense behind them, i'm guessing they just dont know a lot about managing a football team

yawn..grow the fuck up

well reasoned answer this would be why most think you know nothing about football, swearing very clever

i would reply in kind but i believe your are a long standing and very much respected member of this forum and i can see why

shadygiz said:
bluefandk said:
So we are not allowed to have any fun anymore?

as long as it's at my expense...crack on

Fair enough man...apologies to Hilts. I posted in haste and shouldn't have done...

leewill31 said:
Pita said:
I know my man, I know everything! Still an assistant! Excellent...but assist
I am sure he is helping Mancini, but stating that the improvment is due to Kidd is too much for me!

mate lets just say you took the bait a little to easily! :)

Yes, I admit it! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.