Tactical genius

de niro said:
you all need to calm down, i like bobby, i rate bobby, in truth i'd like him to stay as i'm sure he'll win us things, i liked hughes, he got hold of our club and tidied it up from top to bottom, just what it needed.
others will have completly different opinions, some will say bob is a genius(no pun intended) i say he has fucked up a few times, so what, we are 4th and we are buzzin for the rest of the season.

it does'nt matter if you have been a blue for a day or a decade we all love city and i assume back any manager that takes the helm(not alan ball).

same as on here, a new memeber or an old timer like myself, it matters not, mod or not, english poster or not, we are blues.
i for one cannot wait for the brum game where i can unleash again the passion i have for my club.

Great post and I of course concur.

bluefandk said:
de niro said:
you all need to calm down, i like bobby, i rate bobby, in truth i'd like him to stay as i'm sure he'll win us things, i liked hughes, he got hold of our club and tidied it up from top to bottom, just what it needed.
others will have completly different opinions, some will say bob is a genius(no pun intended) i say he has fucked up a few times, so what, we are 4th and we are buzzin for the rest of the season.

it does'nt matter if you have been a blue for a day or a decade we all love city and i assume back any manager that takes the helm(not alan ball).

same as on here, a new memeber or an old timer like myself, it matters not, mod or not, english poster or not, we are blues.
i for one cannot wait for the brum game where i can unleash again the passion i have for my club.

Great post and I of course concur.

Yep, pretty much how I feel as well...

de niro said:

You had to throw a decent post in didnt you, you bugger(comma and full stop although probably in the wrong place).

I will try and get a little less irate in the future.

de niro said:

it did not need explaining but the masses could not grasp the concept of opinions being allowed on the god that is mancini.

bluemanc said:
So we are all agreed it's despite mancini & not because of him that we are still in with a chance of the champs league,the italians are funny on this thread if they are italians that is.

just as it looked like it was agreed to settle our differences someone wants to start it up again

bluemanc said:
So we are all agreed it's despite mancini & not because of him that we are still in with a chance of the champs league,the italians are funny on this thread if they are italians that is.
facepalm111.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.