Tactical genius

all this shite about the players not being his....bah!!!

bollocks, if he was such a tactical genius he would have found a formation to suit the players we presently have, even if only a temp measure until the end of the season, whilst we have been dithering about others have been picking up piuints around us

i have posted this several times in the last few weeks and yet its still ignored

Soulboy said:
Anyone else think that Mancini pulled off a tactically genius bit of innovation at Burnley by dropping Tevez into a more midfield role, playing Adebayor as an out and out target man, and letting Carlos run at them from deep?

The Clarets couldn't cope with it and we might very well have scored double figures if it hadn't have pissed down!

Oh, and Vieira... imperious, majestic, outstanding.

I don't think its tactical genius as such, just common sense. Ade has been drifting to the left in recent games and coming too deep for balls, Mancini has probably told him to stay central and Bellers and Tevez to feed balls into him...

We are a far more balanced and effective team now than we ever were under Hughes (i wasn't a Hughes outer). It's just obvious, yes we have poor results and play poorly, like every team does sometimes, but such a vast improvement in such a short space of time makes Mancini look good, and Hughes not so.

The first half hour of Everton, the first 60 mins vs Fulham, the first half vs Burnley, it's a vision of the future, what we will be like if Mancini has time and gets the players he needs.

It might be less dramatic, but he's given us a better chance of top 4. Plenty of drama to come if we get into the Champions League.

(although i hate the terms tactical genius and tactically naive)

selim said:
shadygiz said:
hence why i said....when ALL the players decide to try

It has something to do with the manger when all the players are up for it.

LOL..so when we lose all the mancini inners chose to blame the players for not being up for it and when we win, it's the managers credit for getting the players to play well

bwahahah, you really couldn't make it up

How anyone can lambast Bob for 2, yes TWO, poor away performances against Hull and Everton is beyond me when we had to watch endless shite under the previous incumbent away from home.

Our last 4 away games have yielded 3 wins and 1 draw with 13 goals scored and 5 conceded.

Some people are just never happy.

shadygiz said:

bollocks, if he was such a tactical genius he would have found a formation to suit the players we presently have, even if only a temp measure until the end of the season, whilst we have been dithering about others have been picking up piuints around us

i have posted this several times in the last few weeks and yet its still ignored

A career in football management awaits you then, you're wasted on here.

Rammy Blue said:
How anyone can lambast Bob for 2, yes TWO, poor away performances against Hull and Everton is beyond me when we had to watch endless shite under the previous incumbent away from home.

Our last 4 away games have yielded 3 wins and 1 draw with 13 goals scored and 5 conceded.

it's called having an opinion and the balls to make a stance...especially on here, so many bully boys<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:29 am --<br /><br />
1_barry_conlon said:
shadygiz said:

A career in football management awaits you then, you're wasted on here.

sigh, a career in journalism quite obviously awaits you

shadygiz said:

dithering about ??
And theres me thinking we were fourth after away wins to fulham,chelsea and burnley ..we picked up a point to sunderland whereas spuds didnt..ok we lost to everton and hull ffs..
but the table shows that we have been picking up points whereas teams around us are dropping them..
or did I dream that too ??

shadygiz said:
Rammy Blue said:

it's called having an opinion and the balls to make a stance...especially on here, so many bully boys

You just appear to be on the same wind-up as de niro, tbh it's not worth debating stuff with you as your opinions are far too flawed.

I only had to read your post at the top of this page to see that.

1337 said:
best tactical switch ive seen this season is walcott on for Sagna against Barcelona..i think they went 3-4-3 and scored 2 goals in 15 minutes..brilliant switch by wenger

Best switch this season so far has been Rafa taking off Torres for Ngog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.