take a chance on cahill and arteta

m27 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I really don't want any dealings with Everton ever again, unless it is to pump up the price of a player to sell to someone else.

I'll happily take their best players every summer to be honest. It's funny.

after all they need SOMETHING to wright about in their paper match day programms

I really like Arteta, Everton's midfield was badly missing a really creative central player after Felleni's injury...if he could stay fit he is an excellent dead ball mechanic and a hard worker. Its just to much of a risk to buy injury prone players or ones that have recently recovered (RSC for example)

frannyleesbogroll said:
I know it is still at bit raw but why hasn't a genuine top 6 bought this lad he is mustard and gets goals from midfield on a regular basis.
He is an aussie they just hate to lose, I would be looking at arteta also as buying these 2 from the skint blue side would have me pissing my pants at golum's reaction. They are 2 class acts though and 10 mill 4 each would have the board thinking not sure how much left on thier contarcts though.
Spot on

Arteta is definitely the sort of player we should look at if we only manage 5th. He isn't quite "A list" but is good enough to be part of a successful squad. However, if we finish 4th there are possibly even better players of the same mold we can attract.

Cahill is a good player but turns 31 this year and better can be found whether we finish 4th or 5th.

Jack Rodwell is the one from Everton I'd pay big money to get. He seems to have it all and will be a fantastic footballer. 0% chance the Blue Dippers will keep him long-term and if we can't get him, the rags or Chelsea will.

frannyleesbogroll said:
I know it is still at bit raw but why hasn't a genuine top 6 bought this lad he is mustard and gets goals from midfield on a regular basis.
He is an aussie they just hate to lose, I would be looking at arteta also as buying these 2 from the skint blue side would have me pissing my pants at golum's reaction. They are 2 class acts though and 10 mill 4 each would have the board thinking not sure how much left on thier contarcts though.

Coz they're SHIT, that's why.
Cahill only ever plays well against city, and the other has a mobility sticker in his car.
And get this, WE ARE NOW A RICH CLUB WE DO NOT NEED TO BUY SECOND RATE HAND ME DOWNS WE CAN GO OUT AND BUY SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER. GET USED TO THIS AND STOP THINKING SMALL TIME.

rant over :)

we have a player that was doing that last season, pissing all over cahill, just needs 2 sort his head out. "stevie ireland"

Breadsnapper said:
frannyleesbogroll said:

Coz they're SHIT, that's why.
Cahill only ever plays well against city, and the other has a mobility sticker in his car.
And get this, WE ARE NOW A RICH CLUB WE DO NOT NEED TO BUY SECOND RATE HAND ME DOWNS WE CAN GO OUT AND BUY SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER. GET USED TO THIS AND STOP THINKING SMALL TIME.

rant over :)

Ha Ha, crocky Santa Cruz, Barry, Toure, Sylvinho, Viera, ffs. enough said.

See, you boys slag Moyes off for whatever reason, fair enough, you have your reasons. The one thing you have to hand to the man is he can spot a player, couple of million quid (just like Cahill and Mikel) and turn them into quality players. As i said in an earlier post, tell me you wouldn't have Cahill, Fellaini and the like in your side!

Don't even think about it!!!

Tim Cahill is 30 now. I would be very surprised if you were in for him. Also, techincally he is quite limited. However, does that man know how to time a run into the penalty area! Wow.

Mikel Arteta - now that's one that would be met with some hostility. We love the man. His dead balls can be inconsistent at times, mind, don't be fooled by MOTD highlights. However, since he has moved into central mid he just controls games with relative ease. He would be a great signing for anyone but...

... you can't have him!

He's 28 now. If you put in a big money offer (£15m - £20m), we would probably let him go to use to bring in a couple of decent young players. I think however that he will repay the faith shown in him in his one major injury of his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.