take a chance on cahill and arteta

m27 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I really don't want any dealings with Everton ever again, unless it is to pump up the price of a player to sell to someone else.

I'll happily take their best players every summer to be honest. It's funny.
Well its not like they will cut us a deal, in the way Wigan do the rags for players.

They are at a team that has finished 5th for the last two seasons, plus they have done the double over us this year. Think we weeded the money hungry one out of their squad last year and that disnt exactly come off for us did it?

Cahill is 30

arteta is 28 - but a hun
i do rate him but there are much better plays about

If we were to lace Everton's pockets again it would have to be for Fellaini (22) IMO

m27 said:
I'll happily take their best players every summer to be honest. It's funny.
Well its not like they will cut us a deal, in the way Wigan do the rags for players.

We'll get ripped off, you're not wrong there.

On the quality front, I must be missing something here. Arteta would be the playmaker we so badly need and he'd jump at the chance to raise his profile in an attempt to get in the Spain squad; and Cahill is tried and tested. Yes Ireland is similar but I'm afraid Ireland has four seasons of consistent performances in the Premiership to produce before he's at that level.

frannyleesbogroll said:
I know it is still at bit raw but why hasn't a genuine top 6 bought this lad he is mustard and gets goals from midfield on a regular basis.
He is an aussie they just hate to lose, I would be looking at arteta also as buying these 2 from the skint blue side would have me pissing my pants at golum's reaction. They are 2 class acts though and 10 mill 4 each would have the board thinking not sure how much left on thier contarcts though.

I suggested us going for Arteta on here about two or three years ago .... not that anyone listened ........ to me he's always been a class act .

He's not been lucky with injuries , but there's no doubt that this lad can play ....... but he's got no wish to leave Everton ....... and i think David Moyes would have a baby if we ever got to sign him!

m27 said:

We'll get ripped off, you're not wrong there.

On the quality front, I must be missing something here. Arteta would be the playmaker we so badly need and he'd jump at the chance to raise his profile in an attempt to get in the Spain squad; and Cahill is tried and tested. Yes Ireland is similar but I'm afraid Ireland has four seasons of consistent performances in the Premiership to produce before he's at that level.
I agree when you look at it Ireland while outstanding last season, when he rightly won player of the year the 2 before and this have been pretty iffy.

Breadsnapper said:
frannyleesbogroll said:
I know it is still at bit raw but why hasn't a genuine top 6 bought this lad he is mustard and gets goals from midfield on a regular basis.
He is an aussie they just hate to lose, I would be looking at arteta also as buying these 2 from the skint blue side would have me pissing my pants at golum's reaction. They are 2 class acts though and 10 mill 4 each would have the board thinking not sure how much left on thier contarcts though.

Coz they're SHIT, that's why.
Cahill only ever plays well against city, and the other has a mobility sticker in his car.
And get this, WE ARE NOW A RICH CLUB WE DO NOT NEED TO BUY SECOND RATE HAND ME DOWNS WE CAN GO OUT AND BUY SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER. GET USED TO THIS AND STOP THINKING SMALL TIME.

rant over :)

Very eloquent but sort of contradictory isn't it? You bought Lescott and he wasn't even the best centre-half at Everton and you paid way over the odds, probably about £15m over the odds for a " SECOND RATE HAND ME DOWN ", your words not mine. You really are one of a kind. Now you've blown the Champions League place where oh where will you squander your millions next time around? Here's a thought, give a few more of the kids a chance, they might actually play for the shirt and the supporters.

black mamba said:
frannyleesbogroll said:

I suggested us going for Arteta on here about two or three years ago .... not that anyone listened ........ to me he's always been a class act .

He's not been lucky with injuries , but there's no doubt that this lad can play ....... but he's got no wish to leave Everton ....... and i think David Moyes would have a baby if we ever got to sign him!

AAAARRRGGGHHH, NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

MadchesterCity said:
Cahill is 30

arteta is 28 - but a hun
i do rate him but there are much better plays about

If we were to lace Everton's pockets again it would have to be for Fellaini (22) IMO

THIS^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.