Take a point on Sunday?

not after kyle walker's twitter comments
"city are there for the taking"
just post that on the dressing room wall and the team talk is done

We're only a couple of games away from where winning our home games and drawing our away fixtures will be enough to secure the title, so all 3 points please. 9 home wins 2 away and at least a point in the others and we'll be wheeling the league title out before the rags in April.

At the fortress of the Etihad never. Spurs have been lucky in that they haven't really come up against a top 4 side since we did them at WHL, they will struggle to come to terms with not having the ball for long periods of the game which they are not used too

Thing with kyle walkers comments if they had gone out and smashed wolves and if they werent without there top striker i would say yeah fair enough as we didnt play well last night but as i showed with their last lot of results they aint exactly tearing up trees at the mo.

Just the press telling you that they are.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 am --<br /><br />spurs beat arsenal due to some shocking keeping and drew with the chelsea and that game could have gone either way with this run they have been on lpool are the only 'top' team they have really put to the sword and they scored 3 out of their 4 goals when lpool were down to ten men, like i keep on saying the press have put spuds as being incredible they have had a run of games where they have won games they should have won. but hey we lose one and draw one in the the league well we are in crisis, they draw 2 well they are title contenders.

However I do think he has to go with lescott and Richards as the cb pair with zaba at rb. Savic is far too wreckless for a game like this. Defoe will just make him look a mug

Last week I said yes, but not now. That ugly win last night should propel us to putting on a home performance capable of beating Spurs, a Spurs minus their focul point in attack.
3 points puts the pressure on United away at the Emirates, where would probably accept a point if offered. We need to win our home games, even with our 2 most influential players out. I think we will too.
Infact fuck it, 3-1 i'm going for.

Oh, can't see 'Arry being to impressed with Walker this morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.