Take a point on Sunday?

tonea2003 said:
not after kyle walker's twitter comments
"city are there for the taking"
just post that on the dressing room wall and the team talk is done

Is he an utter coont for a living ? He should think about it

This fookin Johnny come lately no mark who now thinks he´s Englands guaranteed RB inperpetuity
He will be a forgotten man in 18 months - mark my words. Seen it all before

As for the twitter stuff - Bob and Platty should plaster that all over the dressing room

What a fookin coont of the first order

I honestly can't see the Rags losing at Arsenal. Especially if Arse defend like they did on Sunday. At this stage home draws are not really much use if we are going to win the title. Even more important to beat one of our close chellengers.

The only home draw I would take is the one which we may win us the League. Preferably before we play the Rags in April.

If arsenal play like they did against us then they will give rags a run for their money. As for us against spuds we need to aim for the stars and we might just reach the moon! On no account must Richards be moved to cb as the last time we did that it ruined him as a player for two years.he is a rt back end of!!!

Ok were playing spurs great team but are team is better. If we win we go six ponits clear of them and rags play the gunners so they could lose that game but I don't think they will. so that day could turn out really good or really shit. We should not go for the point just go out for the win. The only prolem on sunday is the ref, lest just hope he's not agiants us.

We are missing a few chances to score at the moment but its only a matter of time !!! A draw no way !!!! lets beat spurs an heap the pressure on utd :-) cant remember the last time I watched city lose 3 on the bounce at home either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.