Take a point on Sunday?

No chance why would we want to take a point now ?, we are going to come back to the devastating goal scoring sooner rather than later, on Sunday we have a chance to put one of the two teams that could overtake us out of the race, I believe our boys will respond to the situation and we are going to smash them.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 am --<br /><br />
royle said:
What would Charlie Sheen say?

Charlie Sheen would say "good consternoon afterble, I'm not under the afluence of incerhol hic hic"

If it was a draw on Sunday, it would be Spurs who would be celebrating and maybe picking up momentum.

We need to win and put some space between us.

I'd take a draw if you could also guarantee the scum would lose to Arsenal. I wouldn't take two draws.

vicg47 said:
If it was a draw on Sunday, it would be Spurs who would be celebrating and maybe picking up momentum.

We need to win and put some space between us.

There already is space between us. Spurs wouldn't really picking up momentum as they've started to stutter slightly of late - it would be their 3rd draw in 5 games.

We wouldn't be gaining momentum if we drew but we'd have our captain back for the next game and be in a much stronger position to hit form again whilst gaining a point in a hard fixture with our two most important players missing

I would have took a draw at their place earlier in the season, but at home I want all three!

Victory on sunday would be a massive step towards the title. We are more than capable of picking up all 3 points and I think we will, so no, I would not settle for a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.