Takeover confirmed

allan harper said:
i was laid on a beach on holiday when i got the text say we had been taken over by a multi billionaire. I was running up and down the beach going mental singing city songs ! My lass was fuming, the kids embarrsed and the spanish confused ! Well my hotel didnt have sky sports news so i dragged the family round every pub looking for the sports news. My lass was going mental saying "your on holiday with your family ! And all you give a fuck about is city ! Your a selfish prick !"

Happy days

Did she not come out with the legendary line "It's only a game" - my missus usually stumps up that one especially when we get beat.... they really are from fuckin venus!!!

Lord BLue said:
allan harper said:
i was laid on a beach on holiday when i got the text say we had been taken over by a multi billionaire. I was running up and down the beach going mental singing city songs ! My lass was fuming, the kids embarrsed and the spanish confused ! Well my hotel didnt have sky sports news so i dragged the family round every pub looking for the sports news. My lass was going mental saying "your on holiday with your family ! And all you give a fuck about is city ! Your a selfish prick !"

Happy days

love the happy days bit with the image of the wife going on and on

And on and on, the best thing was this happened with 5 days of our holiday left. The next 5 nights the kids slept and my lass went to bed expecting me to follow for a bit of sand shuffling, but i managed to find news 24 and just kept watching the repeated sports news through out the night every night lol
Id rather watch the repeated sports news than have sex with my lass was the topic at breakfast every morning for the next 5 nagging days

I've just read the whole of this thread (and the Robinho one) whilst on my "break" at work and nothing has filled me with more pride.

I remember playing Golf with a rag mate at Boysnope the day it all happened, and I had my Mum txting me (who absolutely hates football) telling me we were in for Berbatov, Robinho etc and I was like WTF, you're shitting me??!!
Every shot was met with a txt and something else. It was immense seeing the fear in my mates eyes as I was reeling off name after name of pure genuine class lol

When we finally got in the 19th it was the talk of the place. I felt so lucky to be the only Blue in there and I wiped tears of overwhelming pride from my eyes that night when it was confirmed Robinho was ours.
I remember to this day cheering like I did at Wembley when it was confirmed. I didn't want to go to bed because it felt surreal and I thought I would wake up.

Sheikh Mansour we thank you for making our wildest dreams an insane reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.