Takeover confirmed

Ric said:
A very well placed source within the media told me that City are remaining very tight-lipped at the moment, and that talks are ongoing so I don't think anything has been concluded just yet.

oooh ric playing ITK now are we?!

WE GOT 36 BILLION DOLLERS!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER TEN SPOT THOMAS COOK PULL OUT OF SPONSERING A CLUB THATS OWNED BY ARABS... AINT GOOD FOR BUSINESS ME THINKS

18Zulukiller said:
mills-mcfc said:
these people got alot money?

Suppossidly there worth £29 BILLION

Owning City, they won't be for long! I really don't want us to be another Chelsea.....but I guess I'll put up with it till it gets boring.

Just a thought though - knowing what politicians are like (particularly dodgy foreign ones) has Frank convinced them they're actually buying the rags?

WE ARE RICH!!!

we are the richest club in the world!!!!

OMG!!

at chealsea i will sing:

we are richer then you
we are richer
we are richer
we are richer then you!

bluemoonrising said:
city city the richest club in the land and all the world...

Not fun anymore. I want us to be crap. Cutting up Season card and going to the swamp.

He He all our birthday's on the same day. Fantastic news. Scum will be bricking it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hydraproperties.com/index.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.hydraproperties.com/index.aspx</a>

This is one of their ventures... Fucking impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.