Takeover confirmed

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid=</a>{DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6617311&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=1051&frommonth=7&fromyear=2008&tomonth=9&toyear=2008

Manchester City can confirm that a Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between the Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG) and Manchester City Football Club.

A period of due diligence for all parties, including the FA Premier League has now been entered.

A further statement will be released by the Club in due course.

Lets all do the sand dance lets all do the sand dance na na na na , na na na na Lets all do the sand dance, lets all do the sand dance na na na na,, na na na na.

misses has just nipped out and I can't wait to celebrate. no effin booze in the house. big big night. lets ave it large Blues. we love you city , we do, we love you city we do , we love you city we do, ohhhhhhhhh city we love you.

i was laid on a beach on holiday when i got the text say we had been taken over by a multi billionaire. I was running up and down the beach going mental singing city songs ! My lass was fuming, the kids embarrsed and the spanish confused ! Well my hotel didnt have sky sports news so i dragged the family round every pub looking for the sports news. My lass was going mental saying "your on holiday with your family ! And all you give a fuck about is city ! Your a selfish prick !"

Happy days

allan harper said:
i was laid on a beach on holiday when i got the text say we had been taken over by a multi billionaire. I was running up and down the beach going mental singing city songs ! My lass was fuming, the kids embarrsed and the spanish confused ! Well my hotel didnt have sky sports news so i dragged the family round every pub looking for the sports news. My lass was going mental saying "your on holiday with your family ! And all you give a fuck about is city ! Your a selfish prick !"

Happy days

love the happy days bit with the image of the wife going on and on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.