Taking the piss in work today

How does everyone intend to take the piss out of their rag colleagues today
Only saw one rag, he’s been complaining about how shit they are for ages. When I saw him I said they are that bad that I don’t know where to start. But I didn’t let that stop me.

Sancho, Greenwood, Antony, more trouble than they’re worth. Player coming in on loan like Amrabat. Old players who’ve seen better days like Johnny (f) Evans, Varane, Casemiro and Ericsson. Rashford who doesn’t look like he gives a shit. Bruno who must be the worst whining twat on the planet your manager gives the captains job too. Miserable Martial always injured as is Luke Shaw.

I hope he felt better after me bumping into him.

Always tell my lad when you go in school say fuck all. Let them be the first to mention it. Then fuckin hammer em all day. Love to be back at school nowadays.

Most of the old gloating rags no longer follow football nowadays for some strange reason.

They say its because of "silly money", obviously it has nothing to do with their glory boat sinking and taking MOST of their advantages down with it!

But you can hear in their words that they still very much care, thats enough for me. I don't have to say a word.

CITY do ALL the talking.

Complete footballing bliss.

Cheers MCFC x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.