Talks with Drogba? (merged)

Re: Talks with Drogba?

Would prefer Drogba then Dzeko/Balotelli

- Premiere league proven
- one of the best strikers at the moment (showed that in the WC and last season golden boot)
-

Aussie! said:

- Premiere league proven
- one of the best strikers at the moment (showed that in the WC and last season golden boot)
-

Not even City would be stupid enough to pay £20M for a 32 year old.
And does everyone think that Chelsea would sell one of their prized assets to a potential PL rival ??

oakiecokie said:
Aussie! said:

- Premiere league proven
-

Not even City would be stupid enough to pay £20M for a 32 year old.
And does everyone think that Chelsea would sell one of their prized assets to a potential PL rival ??

Agree. Also if there has been discussions I would think the 'deal' would be off now anyway due to breach of NDA by his agent.

so glad city have denied this. didnt think it was true anyways

i say lock this thread ;)

jesus, skysports are on the ball.. look at this

Steve at Sky Bet: Betting update: We have opened a book on Didier Drogba's future following his agent's claims of a move to Manchester City. It's 5/1 the Chelsea striker moves to Eastlands and 12/1 he joins former boss Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan. See all our transfer specials

mmmmmm! Balotelli or Drogba?

frist of all its good that we can pick between these players. I think that we could really do with Drogba out of the two of them I think we could really push for CL place or even the top spot!

Balotelli would be a future buy! and could be worth £££ if all goes well for him at City. But I don't think we will have has many goals from him this season than Drogba.

Drogba for me, he knows the Prem and would settle stright into the team.

if we got both players then who would we lose up front from the team now?

Relieved that City have denied interest in Drogba.

Woke up this morning to reports that City were interested in Drogba, and I thought we were rapidly turning into a circus

If that fuckhead comes near us, I'm packing it in.

triger700 said:
mmmmmm! Balotelli or Drogba?

frist of all its good that we can pick between these players. I think that we could really do with Drogba out of the two of them I think we could really push for CL place or even the top spot!

Balotelli would be a future buy! and could be worth £££ if all goes well for him at City. But I don't think we will have has many goals from him this season than Drogba.

Drogba for me, he knows the Prem and would settle stright into the team.

if we got both players then who would we lose up front from the team now?

Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhh! CITY DONT WANT HIM!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.