Talks with Drogba? (merged)

Re: Talks with Drogba?

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
allan harper said:
Cash only mate, wouldn't involve any player including robbie.
lust a bit worried about what gallacher said,surprised whos comin AND GOIN

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:55 am --

allan harper said:
Cash only mate, wouldn't involve any player including robbie.
just a bit worried about what gallacher said though, surprised whos comin AND GOIN

The owner won't sell Tevez that's the word coming from a few people on here. I carnt see them letting our star player go after just one year.

allan harper said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
lust a bit worried about what gallacher said,surprised whos comin AND GOIN

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:55 am --

just a bit worried about what gallacher said though, surprised whos comin AND GOIN

The owner won't sell Tevez that's the word coming from a few people on here. I carnt see them letting our star player go after just one year.
tell you what with those 4 strkers mentioned (balotelli Drogba Tevez Adebayor) we'll win league by march.

bammy blue said:
could this be the player that would in tolmie's words "piss alot of people off"??

That thought just crossed my mind...

ocimpean said:
bammy blue said:
could this be the player that would in tolmie's words "piss alot of people off"??

He also indicated it was a longshot to sign him, so Drogba crossed my mind too.

He's probably going to use us to get a new contract. Not sure what he's on, but I'm guessing he's trying to get up to what Lampard and Terry are making. Don't blame him since Terry was pretty shitty last year, and without Drogba, they don't win the title.

Who cares that he's 32? He was the Golden Boot winner with 29 league goals!
Don't think the sheik would be looking at him as a financial investment! He'll make his profits elsewhere.

basher said:
ocimpean said:

He also indicated it was a longshot to sign him, so Drogba crossed my mind too.

He's probably going to use us to get a new contract. Not sure what he's on, but I'm guessing he's trying to get up to what Lampard and Terry are making. Don't blame him since Terry was pretty shitty last year, and without Drogba, they don't win the title.

Don't think the sheik would be looking at him as a financial investment! He'll make his profits elsewhere.

Ahh well, nice thought while it lasted :-(

this is the london boys, clue from th yesterday, 31 and the best forward in the prem for last 4 years. ideal experience for mario.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Get him signed! The difference between top4 and the title imo.

Yes he's 32/33 but 3 years of Drogba would easily be worth it

Couldn't agree more :-)<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 am --<br /><br />
ocimpean said:
bammy blue said:

He also said that the 'wow' signing was better than Torres in his opinion!

i agree same what terry did. it wouldn't surprise me if it went down the exact same road i.e. to the death of the window, drogba says nothing to keep both teams in suspense, he then gets a new contract to likes of terry and lampard, and comes out to "i was never gonna leave"

I think this could happen, I don't think Drogbra was happy last season playing second fiddle to Sturridge.

Re: Talks with Drogba?lski

be worth signing just to take him away from Chelski, thereby making the title a bit easier. Might as well by Rooney whilst were at it and send him out on loan to Notts County

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.