Talks with Drogba? (merged)

Re: Talks with Drogba?

Would like to see him here but only for the right price. At 32 i think he might only have about 2 years left in him to play at the level he is now.

all I can say is no matter who we're really in for (and I trust Manciti knows what he's doing) can you imagine the types of transfer discussions they're having over on all the other club's message forums?

I almost feel sorry for them, ehehehe

;o)

- and I hope we crush Spurs on the opening day of the season

(even though I can't personally stand Drogba, if he's in our line-up I hope he gets a bloody hatrick!)

tevezinblue said:
blue_soundwave said:
'We can categorically state we have no interest in signing Drogba and any suggestion of an approach is entirely without foundation' - City spokesmen
Where he said this?

Sam Ducker from The Times, said it's the response to Drogba's agent, imagine it'll be dropped into a story tomorrow.

citizens_1976 said:
I actually do hope it happens! Drogba to us, Torres to them.
Fernando Torres will not be the answer to Didier Drogba for Chelsea, mark my words. Drogba is top notch and if we got him, him alongside Tevez and Adebayor, i seriously would start thinking we could win the title.

Not a bit excited about him , his agent's words at the end that at his age he needs to think financially and he would not come cheap suggests that he thinks us as a retirement home and would not play with passion .Instead sign a young player like dzeko or aguero or alexi sanchez.Probably he is doing a la terry to get his wages improved.Dont nwanna see him anywhere near a city t shirt.

I am on board with any attempt at getting Drogba here. Sorry, his age is not a big concern for me. He could be the difference when it comes to trophies and 2nd/3rd place. He is a force up front.

When drogba first went to Chelsea, he was shite and openly booed by chelsea fans for his apparent lack of effort, wank finishing and falling over ala jo!! If it took him 18 months/2 years to settle at city the way it did for him at Chelsea his career would be over!

This maybe a new concept to us but I'd rather we saved the money!

Even one year of drogba would be worth every penny. What he would bring to our club far out weighs any transfer fee.

Champions league and beyond !

allan harper said:
Even one year of drogba would be worth every penny. What he would bring to our club far out weighs any transfer fee.

If it came to it would you swap for tevez though?, i wouldn't...too old... Robbie yes

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
allan harper said:

If it came to it would you swap for tevez though?, i wouldn't...too old... Robbie yes
Cash only mate, wouldn't involve any player including robbie.

allan harper said:
lust a bit worried about what gallacher said,surprised whos comin AND GOIN

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:55 am --

allan harper said:
just a bit worried about what gallacher said though, surprised whos comin AND GOIN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.