Talksport (merged)

Re: Talksport

According to Stan Collymore - Utd havent bought any titles because ferguson created a club....

There no achievement he said in buying the title....

and he is not envious of city at all.... how pathetic he sounds-------no mention of our goalie from yesterday who cost £600k, Kompany who cost a sight less then ferdinand, a right back who cost nothing and the plan of the owners to create a legacy in manchester and a superlative academy.

he has also said if Villa had been bought by Sheik Mansour any trophies would not have meant the same as the title in 81 and the European Cup in 82. I know plenty of Villa fans and I dont know any who wouldnt have snatched the Sheik's hand off to be where we are now.

This programme instead of celebrating the superlative play of our team yesterday is setting out to belittle it......what a pair of toerags - danny kelly and especially Collymore are

Who gives a shit what any one else thinks, to us it will mean every thing, I hope the majority of opposition fans hate it, will be much sweeter

Someone please ring up and put that numpy collymore in his place saying that even if Mancini won 5 league titles it wouldnt measure up to what big malcolm did
FFS football has evolved s ten fold since then due to the premier league money
Wether good or bad you cannot win the league without world class players the days of local lads playing for the shirt are long gone

The supposed lack of history line really pisses me off. It's so unbelievably arrogant - these people presumably think that Aston Villa, Huddersfield Town, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Sunderland, Bolton, Preston or Sheffield Wednesday don't have "history" either. Of all the stupid, ignorant, self-serving, idiotic comments that get made about City, this one enrages me more than any other. It's not just having a go at City, it's having a go at the vast majority of football clubs in this country.

He's accepting that the only way someone else is going to win the league is via a 'sugar daddy', why isn't he questioning the teams that created this monopoly?

Everyone forgets fergie went around the world and bought every player to make his side.

oh and also they got the ball rolling with transfer fee's going stupid..

......Ferdinand 30mill ring any bells?

back then 30mill was ALOT.

Lol if there is 'fairness and 'justice' in football (or in life) then West Ham should have already had a couple of trophies.
Collymore is just a shock jock a ratings grabbing whore, he will say the sky is red just to wind people into calling the show.

Freestyler said:
Everyone forgets fergie went around the world and bought every player to make his side.

Veron;)

buzzer1 said:
Freestyler said:

Veron;)

and 28mill for that overated flop of a tosser.

I have so switched that shite off. The green eyed monster is an ugly thing to behold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.