Talksport (merged)

Re: Talksport

The Game 77 said:
Someone please ring up and put that numpy collymore in his place saying that even if Mancini won 5 league titles it wouldnt measure up to what big malcolm did
FFS football has evolved s ten fold since then due to the premier league money
Wether good or bad you cannot win the league without world class players the days of local lads playing for the shirt are long gone
Have emailed him this. Doubt it'l get read though

Haha! Villa fan rings in and agrees with Collymore shock. Then says "I can't believe some of the rubbish the City fans are saying with the win at all costs mentality."

And then he says if the same was to happen at Villa "I couldn't buy into it."

BOLLOCKS

A bloke with a heavy cold wails: "the romance has gone!"

Get yourself some Vick's Sinex Nasal Spray FFS!

banbury_blue said:
I'm sure all these Villa fans calling in saying they wouldn't want the money are being really truthful

And they say Talksport doesn't have a vendetta against City
Don't think they have a vendetta, they are just the ultimate WUMS

-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm --

banbury_blue said:
I'm sure all these Villa fans calling in saying they wouldn't want the money are being really truthful

Don't think they have a vendetta, but they are the ultimate WUMs<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm --<br /><br />
banbury_blue said:

Don't think they have a vendetta, but they are the ultimate WUMs

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Stan Collymoron has in IQ slightly less than plasticine.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaXqPvAa-Dg&feature=fvst[/youtube]

These arguments always make me laugh because they have to make up special definitions as to why one counts and the other doesn't. If they're going down that road all titles are effectively bought. the team with the highest wage bill usually wins and let's not forget clubs like the rags spent a shitload (relative for the time) on players before they won the league again in 93. They then carried on outspending the rest of the league to try and keep them at arms length.

Well they can reap the fucking whirlwind now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.