Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

I'm no cynic said:
raghunter57 said:
blue underpants said:
Saggers slaughtering Pellegrini, hes frothing at the mouth he can hardly contain his bile

This is quite the norm for Sniders oh sorry Saggers.
Piss pot medium of the lowest form.

Nothing new from this tool!

I know it's quiet Sunday aft sports wise but I still don't think I can bring myself to listen to this. Shame really cos Ray Houghton can be a decent pundit.

chesterbells said:
I'm no cynic said:
raghunter57 said:
This is quite the norm for Sniders oh sorry Saggers.
Piss pot medium of the lowest form.

I know it's quiet Sunday aft sports wise but I still don't think I can bring myself to listen to this. Shame really cos Ray Houghton can be a decent pundit.

Yep. cant stand the other guy.

AntiUnited said:
chesterbells said:
I'm no cynic said:

Houghton can be ok but I have completely lost track of what their actual argument is around the England team. Saggers has blamed Pellegrini, and he 'doesn't care what anyone else says', for everything to do with Hart's loss of form. Foreign players has been mentioned a lot, as has foreign managers/owners and 'having it all too early'. Someone from Oldham made a decent call around quality of coaching and pitches otherwise its just bluster, rhetoric and prejudice. I hate Sunday afternoons without football on the tv.

I'll go and find the closest piss soaked tramp tomorrow in town,ask him a few things about City and value his opinion more than this fuckin joke of a media outlet,designed to mug people into phoning in !

Como Cat said:
AntiUnited said:
chesterbells said:

Houghton can be ok but I have completely lost track of what their actual argument is around the England team. Saggers has blamed Pellegrini, and he 'doesn't care what anyone else says', for everything to do with Hart's loss of form. Foreign players has been mentioned a lot, as has foreign managers/owners and 'having it all too early'. Someone from Oldham made a decent call around quality of coaching and pitches otherwise its just bluster, rhetoric and prejudice. I hate Sunday afternoons without football on the tv.
I listened to his rant for 10 mins then fucked it off, 633 squadrons on, much better

I'm no cynic said:
Even Alan Green can't stand him, and you can't get any lower than that in the world of broadcasting.
Yep.
Forcing Saggers off FiveLive is the only decent thing Green has done in his long and tedious broadcasting career.

Deepest Blue said:
I'm no cynic said:
Even Alan Green can't stand him, and you can't get any lower than that in the world of broadcasting.
Yep.
Forcing Saggers off FiveLive is the only decent thing Green has done in his long and tedious broadcasting career.
Why what happened did they have a shout off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.