Talksport now (continued)

Jimmy Milner on Brazils show shortly. Should be interesting.
Can somebody explain how a Rag fanatic Dom McGuiness be the Northern spokesman for Talkshite who quite often begins on one subject but quickly finds himself bringing up all things Rags?

raghunter57 said:
Can somebody explain how a Rag fanatic Dom McGuiness be the Northern spokesman for Talkshite who quite often begins on one subject but quickly finds himself bringing up all things Rags?

they talk to him about rag business
they talk to Mr Brennan regarding our club

bellbuzzer said:
raghunter57 said:

they talk to him about rag business
they talk to Mr Brennan regarding our club

I have heard Spencer on there and has a field day slagging us.
Brennan i have no time for.......................................Graham Souness is always pro City and i would believe him over any hack writer.

Gough just referred to Spurs as "we" when discussing how bad they were yesterday, inadvertently letting slip where his allegiances lie.

UUBlue said:
Gough just referred to Spurs as "we" when discussing how bad they were yesterday, inadvertently letting slip where his allegiances lie.
Barnsley, Spuds and rags<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:38 pm --<br /><br />
blue underpants said:
UUBlue said:
Barnsley, Spuds and rags
Oh and M.K. Dons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.