Talksport now (continued)

Bloody hell! Ronnie Irani! I wonder what ever happened to him?

Had it on this afternoon as I drove over the hills, they had some betting bloke on talking about Crystal Palace who came out with a brilliant line..
'....they need to get some belief into their game like man uni*ed have, well like they had'

Well I laughed.

Am I imagining it or do they no longer ever state in which part of the country their Man Utd callers come from anymore? Their Joe Hart section was a bit of a farce this evening.

Collymore on now, talking out of his arse as usual. I wish he'd just shut the fuck up and fuck off.

stony said:
Collymore on now, talking out of his arse as usual. I wish he'd just shut the fuck up and fuck off.
Correct, soon as i heard him spouting shit it was off<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:39 pm --<br /><br />
Como Cat said:
Am I imagining it or do they no longer ever state in which part of the country their Man Utd callers come from anymore? Their Joe Hart section was a bit of a farce this evening.
They have no need, you cannot mistake a cockney accent anywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.