Talksport now (continued)

I must admit I enjoyed the bit this morning when they played "you're an embarrassment" when talking about Spurs.

Some woman was talking about Joe Hart this morning then mentioned that a paragraph at the bottom of the article was about Zaba talking about messi,soon as she started explaining the article,brazil piped in straight away saying he preffered the article in the mirror about mike phelan ...lol utter cnut

Samsdad said:
Some woman was talking about Joe Hart this morning then mentioned that a paragraph at the bottom of the article was about Zaba talking about messi,soon as she started explaining the article,brazil piped in straight away saying he preffered the article in the mirror about mike phelan ...lol utter cnut
They have had nothing but success for 20 plus years so this year it will be hurting so much, if they don't qualify for the next stage in the champs league it will be comedy.what they don't understand is also if and when city go on decline we will still support them.

Samsdad said:

every mornings the same mate, every chance the fat twat has of mentioning the scum he does, is it just my paranoia thinking the station think its in their best interest to mention them cunts as often as possible, because when it was him and irani, it was irani that did it.

Samsdad said:
Heard it this morning on the way to taking my boys to school; all 3 of us crying laughing in the car. My eldest lad is only 13 and even he said "how is Mike Phelan bigger than Lionel Messi? He's always drunk this fella!" My other lad who is 11 said "who's Mike Phelan dad?"

Comedy gold is Mr Brazil and I love him for it.

Brian Moore - if you're reading this, get that nice big shoulder of yours ready in case they lose to Basle. Big Al's gonna need it :))

Talkshite = in bed with Sly.
Sly = over reliant on its Subscribers, many of whom are Tv-fans of the Scum.
Many pubs pay over inflated subscriptions to get Rags in to watch the games.

They are running scared of the likes of Al-jazeera (with close ties to us)

I've switched off. Media hibernating until people eventually wake up and Fuck Murdoch off out of here.

Soon you'll have your Sports subscription through the internet, HD streams from ESPN or somebody. No need for dishes.

Did anyone hear the bit this morning where Dominic Cork asked why the Scottish made such good managers? Brazil rattled off about half a dozen names to back this up (including such modern day luminaries as George Graham and Alex McLeish) and yet there was no mention at all for wee davey. Have they had a tiff or is the penny dropping?

Bluemoon dan said:
Did anyone hear the bit this morning where Dominic Cork asked why the Scottish made such good managers? Brazil rattled off about half a dozen names to back this up (including such modern day luminaries as George Graham and Alex McLeish) and yet there was no mention at all for wee davey. Have they had a tiff or is the penny dropping?

He isn't Scottish. He was born and bred in Salford and was brought through their academy on a management scholarship. Shared an apartment with other academy graduates Ronaldo, Van Der Sar and the white Pele.

Ronnie-Irani-Chris-Evans-Alan-Brazil.jpg

United in United...............................................................Mugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.