Talksport now (continued)

Tuned in on Monday breakfast show for a laugh at Brazil trying to put a positive spin on 'wee davey' and the point against Cardiff. I was disappointed that he suddenly seemed to only want to talk about cricket and rugby.

Helmet Cole said:
Tuned in on Monday breakfast show for a laugh at Brazil trying to put a positive spin on 'wee davey' and the point against Cardiff. I was disappointed that he suddenly seemed to only want to talk about cricket and rugby.
They all want to talk cricket, ashes, ashes ashes, ok if you like cricket but most listen for football...i think

blue underpants said:
Helmet Cole said:
They all want to talk cricket, ashes, ashes ashes, ok if you like cricket but most listen for football...i think

most want to listen about utd, so I believe ;-)

When we hand out a tanning, it's because Norwich, Moscow and Spuds were shit. The rags win 5-0 and it's because they're fucking great.

2sheikhs said:
When we hand out a tanning, it's because Norwich, Moscow and Spuds were shit. The rags win 5-0 and it's because they're fucking great.
Happy for them to carry on believing that all is well and handing out contracts to thelikes of Giggs, Nani and Evra.
If they took the blinkers off they'd realise that major changes are needed before it gets bad.

Davey this, Davey that, Davey blah blah blah. Fuck off Brazil, no mention of his beloved Celtic recently, I wonder why.....Please Spurs, turn up on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.