Talksport now (continued)

I'm starting to despise that fat pissed up tw*t. Spends half his time talking about United and the other half talking about how much booze he has stuck away at some freemans do.

What actually is this "WEE" Davy shite anyway? Gollum is about 6 foot isn't he?

Maybe it is because he is slim? A f*cking sperm whale would look "wee" compared to that gargantuan knob.

Rack off Brazil. Your nearly as big as f8cking Brazil now.

blue order said:
I'm starting to despise that fat pissed up tw*t.

Maybe it is because he is slim? A f*cking sperm whale would look "wee" compared to that gargantuan knob.

jason3_470_203x152.jpg

bowdonblue said:
blue order said:
I'm starting to despise that fat pissed up tw*t.

jason3_470_203x152.jpg
Its little things like this that make me love this site :)

2sheikhs said:
When we hand out a tanning, it's because Norwich, Moscow and Spuds were shit. The rags win 5-0 and it's because they're fucking great.

This all day long and it is not just confined to Talkshite. MOTD and other football programmes all wanted to say how poor Norwich etc were, wankers.

An interesting amendment to Brazil's Wiki entry.

In 2011 Brazil brought out a range of bar nuts named 'Alan Brazil's Nuts', a play on Brazil nuts as well as a reference to his head's uncanny resemblance to a gonad.

blue order said:
I'm starting to despise that fat pissed up tw*t. Spends half his time talking about United and the other half talking about how much booze he has stuck away at some freemans do.

If one of his players called him Davy, let alone wee Davy, Moyes would probably t##t him.

Full on red shite this morning with Space Hopper heid and dullard plastic Matty Holland.

Ratboy, Giggs, Beckham.....even Peter Barnes gets a mention but playing for them!

Oh, and Wee Davey's boys are on the march. Don't worry about that!

You can't expect any different. Ever since the rags won the CL final in Germany the other night it was only going to be this way. Knighthoods for wee Davey and Giggs in the New Year?

Sky Blue said:
Full on red shite this morning with Space Hopper heid and dullard plastic Matty Holland.

Ratboy, Giggs, Beckham.....even Peter Barnes gets a mention but playing for them!

Oh, and Wee Davey's boys are on the march. Don't worry about that!

With Brazil I dont think its a united thing I think its a Scottish thing. If they had employed a foreign manager he would probably slate them but because its a continuum of Scottish arseholes he will stand by them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.