Talksport now (continued)

We need results like they got against Dortmund. If they keep getting beat, that boggle eyed gimp will get sacked. A good result sandwiched in between pure horse shit gives them hope of a revival.

karen7 said:
Didn't listen today,did they all sound like they needed the number for the samaritans?

Judging by this morning's show Brazil must be on suicide watch with Samaritans on speed dial.

2sheikhs said:
We need results like they got against Dortmund. If they keep getting beat, that boggle eyed gimp will get sacked. A good result sandwiched in between pure horse shit gives them hope of a revival.

When did they play Dortmund?

On H and A this afternoon the closet rag Cork was on talking about the dropped catches in the test match, stating all were easy, then brings up Joe's cock up at Chelsea. Head shake and hit off button.

laserblue said:
karen7 said:
Didn't listen today,did they all sound like they needed the number for the samaritans?

Judging by this morning's show Brazil must be on suicide watch with Samaritans on speed dial.

2sheikhs said:

That's what I was wondering.

Because if they played Dortmund at the moment, there could quite easily be a repeat of their match on 23rd October 2011!<br /><br />-- 05 Dec 2013, 22:23 --<br /><br />
karen7 said:

In case they do, it's 0161 616161.

laserblue said:
karen7 said:

2sheikhs said:

I think he meant Leverkusen

strongbowholic said:
Benarbia_is_god said:
I can't believe they are balming Fergie, he may have left an ageing squad he also left a squad that won the league, by a large magin only 6 months ago. It's not Fergies fault Moyes didn't come in and ring the changes he should have.

That rag caller earlier "Fergies legacy will be Moyes and a debt ridden club" - Spoilt twat.
"Moyes...debt ridden club" was priceless mate. Honestly, my sides were hurting in the car. Brilliant. Love it when they get beat :))

He was called Colin mind, probably someone on here taking the piss!

Benarbia_is_god said:
strongbowholic said:
Benarbia_is_god said:
I can't believe they are balming Fergie, he may have left an ageing squad he also left a squad that won the league, by a large magin only 6 months ago. It's not Fergies fault Moyes didn't come in and ring the changes he should have.

That rag caller earlier "Fergies legacy will be Moyes and a debt ridden club" - Spoilt twat.
"Moyes...debt ridden club" was priceless mate. Honestly, my sides were hurting in the car. Brilliant. Love it when they get beat :))

He was called Colin mind, probably someone on here taking the piss!
Good point well put, but fucking brilliant nonetheless; seriously gutted Moore wasn't on with them today.

Some length from the Guardian Jamie Jackson.
Gave City a little praise then went into Rag radio.
Is he another Rag?

raghunter57 said:
Some length from the Guardian Jamie Jackson.
Gave City a little praise then went into Rag radio.
Is he another Rag?
Oh yes, heard him many times. The Manchester football correspondent for the Guardian; a definite rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.