Talksport now (continued)

the god Gerry Gow said:
laserblue said:
Can't wait for Brazil on Monday morning. Provided somebody pulls his fat bollock head out of the oven.

Can see him pulling a sickie

Thats assuming he doesn't wake up to find Wee Davie in his shower and the GPC still in charge at the Swamp............ and its all been just a dream....................

Dream on fucker.......... its over for the Rags............. live with it

Monday morning will be pure comedy listening to Brazil, weee Davey will be ok wont he ? they will batter someone and it will all be ok, only a matter of time before he gets it right. I wouldn't fucking bet on it you bloated bollock head.

kippaxblue76 said:
Monday morning will be pure comedy listening to Brazil, weee Davey will be ok wont he ? they will batter someone and it will all be ok, only a matter of time before he gets it right. I wouldn't fucking bet on it you bloated bollock head.

No doubt, he'll change the subject top how good Southampton were this weekend.

laserblue said:
Can't wait for Brazil on Monday morning. Provided somebody pulls his fat bollock head out of the oven.
Shit im going to miss it Monday morningm very early start for Munich, would love to hear him squirm

blue underpants said:
laserblue said:
Shit im going to miss it Monday morningm very early start for Munich, would love to hear him squirm

You can always use the 'Listen Again' feature when you return, if you're away for less than a week, that is.

Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:
laserblue said:

You can always use the 'Listen Again' feature when you return, if you're away for less than a week, that is.
Marvellous, back Wed

I can hear him already:

'A caanae get ma heed roonitaw....they beet wan at the best teems in germuny 5-0, in ma upinyun wanay the greeetest purformunces in yewrup oower the last 25 yeeers, but Cannae beet evurton ur newcstll! Ye cunbesure that sumbudys in fur a whallapin' sum time soon.....just a mattur-aye-time afore that happens letmetellye..........aye wee davey'll turn itroon ayright....let me tell ye......aye, he'll turn it rooon awright, sumbudys gettin a humpin awright let me tellyethat........'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.