Talksport now (continued)

Brazil will go on about how good Everton were against the Arse first 40 mins and make out that is Moyles' team not the scum, who he's only been with a couple of months!
He'll give Martinez no credit, just like Moyles failed to do last week!

City Raider said:
Apparently Arsenal are playing away in Europe before playing us and it's ridiculous scheduling, no mention we've a game too.
In fairness they were saying it because of the fact they play a day after us, and won't get back until Thursday. We play tomorrow. Seen similar stuff posted on here in protest when it's roles reversed. Personally I think a player should easily be able to cope with playing Wednesday and Saturday.

Pigeonho said:
City Raider said:
Apparently Arsenal are playing away in Europe before playing us and it's ridiculous scheduling, no mention we've a game too.
In fairness they were saying it because of the fact they play a day after us, and won't get back until Thursday. We play tomorrow. Seen similar stuff posted on here in protest when it's roles reversed. Personally I think a player should easily be able to cope with playing Wednesday and Saturday.

Some acknowledgement we were playing away at the champions of europe would have been nice :)

City Raider said:
Pigeonho said:
City Raider said:

Some acknowledgement we were playing away at the champions of europe would have been nice :)
It would, but wouldn't have fitted in with what they were talking about - Arsenal. It'd be like me talking to you now about this, and then fitting in randomly how i'm going to headbutt the brick wall outside, whilst frying onions wearing an apron with a hole for my cock to stick out of. ;-)

Just listening to it on catch up and we'tre 5mins in and not a mention of utd...
The boiled bollock is usually in wamkfest overdrive by now if wee davy has got a win,it's a mention of it every 5 seconds but today up to now it's as if it's not happened....
10mins in and we've had the ashes,the world cup draw,the champions league and the mention of some great results in the prem,here we go i thought but no it was norwich at wba...
I didn't realise he was into his cricket this much,the agenda is coming through loud and clear at the minute..
Somehow i think it would be wee davy this and utd back on track that if they would ghave got a win,no mention of us yet but again if utd would have won then our result is only a draw and two points dropped but as utd have lost our result is looking great..
25 mins in and it's as if utd didn't have a game...
Love it.

Just read out an Everton fans email, which said they appointed the wrong manager, (united and Moyes), and how glad he is that Martinez went there. Labeled Moyes as boring!
Warnock then said it's not Moyes' fault, it's Ed Woodward's fault in the window, then yet again brought up the inflated price of Fellaini. I don't think Warnock rates Fellaini!
Those on here are right though, Brazil most definitely rates Moyes. Sticking up for a fellow Scot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.