Talksport now (continued)

Mourinho says the rags can't win the PL. "Strange one" says Brazil. City are apparently stumbling too. If City are stumbling, Alan, the rags are repeatedly falling flat on their face.

manimanc said:
Just listening to it on catch up and we'tre 5mins in and not a mention of utd...
The boiled bollock is usually in wamkfest overdrive by now if wee davy has got a win,it's a mention of it every 5 seconds but today up to now it's as if it's not happened....
10mins in and we've had the ashes,the world cup draw,the champions league and the mention of some great results in the prem,here we go i thought but no it was norwich at wba...
I didn't realise he was into his cricket this much,the agenda is coming through loud and clear at the minute..
Somehow i think it would be wee davy this and utd back on track that if they would ghave got a win,no mention of us yet but again if utd would have won then our result is only a draw and two points dropped but as utd have lost our result is looking great..
25 mins in and it's as if utd didn't have a game...
Love it.
You must be on an hour delay, at least, as i've listened since 7am and they've talked about the Newcastle defeat twice, in general and on the paper review, and have brought up failings in the transfer window twice. They are talking about them as I type this.

So the general theme of todays show is 'it's not wee Divvy's fault' as he needs another 20 transfer windows without the complication of disgruntled 'fans'.

Its like a fucking free pass at that club......

Pigeonho said:
Some good praise from Wilkins there for us. Talking about our GD compared Arsenal in reference to Saturday's game. Particular praise for Negredo.
Nice.

In fairness to Wilkins,he normally provides a very balanced opinion,i enjoy listening to him.

FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:
Some good praise from Wilkins there for us. Talking about our GD compared Arsenal in reference to Saturday's game. Particular praise for Negredo.
Nice.

In fairness to Wilkins,he normally provides a very balanced opinion,i enjoy listening to him.
@pigeonho i am an hour behind as i'm istening to it on catch up and in that hour it was fingers in ears,head buried in sand,la la la la not listening and don't answer the phones....
And my word,ray wilkins praising us.....

manimanc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:
Nice.

@pigeonho i am an hour behind as i'm istening to it on catch up and in that hour it was fingers in ears,head buried in sand,la la la la not listening and don't answer the phones....
And my word,ray wilkins praising us.....
I see, well they've talked about them plenty from 7am. Must have been waiting for the time they know more listeners will have tuned in.

In context of the Scum's current title defence they just mentioned our title win "it's Eric Brook, what a goal" then the relegation the year after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.