Talksport now (continued)

I'll be tuning in early on Monday morning, don't you worry about that!

raghunter57 said:
Pigeonho said:
raghunter57 said:
They have a fishing show that appears to have been downgraded to one hour per weekend now and has the most patronizing voice on radio NIGEL BOTHERWAY.
Maybe he should be given a go with Brazil as this Mr Botherway appears to be a proper action man if you listen to all of his exploits. TORTURE would have more appeal than sat in the same room as those two.
Brazil will have his excuses for those Rags, finely honed for his show tomorrow that will proberbly rival a Wake.
Lol, what happened to Keith Arthur and his Fishermans Blues?!

LOL....
By all accounts he felt that he would not be able to utilise his shows to there best.
If you ever listen to his shows the fishermen barely got a word in, as like Mr Brazil, Mr Arthur has a tendency to inform the public of his many jaunts around the World.
Don't they all on TS.

strongbowholic said:

It'll be 2 minutes of "wee Davey needs time" and "how can can wee Davey be blamed for these defeats?"

With 4 hours of "what's going wrong at City and Chelsea? Is Pellegrini the right man. I mean a point at Southampton who were without their entire playing staff that's not good enough for a team that's spent £800 billion is it?"

Brazil will do whatever it takes to ignore the scum's result.

Pubteam Lomas said:
strongbowholic said:

It'll be 2 minutes of "wee Davey needs time" and "how can can wee Davey be blamed for these defeats?"

With 4 hours of "what's going wrong at City and Chelsea? Is Pellegrini the right man. I mean a point at Southampton who were without their entire playing staff that's not good enough for a team that's spent £800 billion is it?"

I hear what you are saying, but there is no ignoring their result this time. He'll have the Samaritans on speed dial. Would be wonderful if Brian Moore joined him tomorrow, would love to hear the big man giving a forthright view on that lot being utterly fucking shite!

Goals on Sunday was on damage limitation today, as soon as it got to the rag spot, first words out was we can't show you much of this today, they showed 6 attacks by the rags and the goal by newcy, all in a 2 minute spot, it was manipulation that the bbc and Duncan smith would have been proud of? How long it it since newcy won there, 41 flipping years, sad sky rag wankers?

malg said:
I can hear him already:

'A caanae get ma heed roonitaw....they beet wan at the best teems in germuny 5-0, in ma upinyun wanay the greeetest purformunces in yewrup oower the last 25 yeeers, but Cannae beet evurton ur newcstll! Ye cunbesure that sumbudys in fur a whallapin' sum time soon.....just a mattur-aye-time afore that happens letmetellye..........aye wee davey'll turn itroon ayright....let me tell ye......aye, he'll turn it rooon awright, sumbudys gettin a humpin awright let me tellyethat........'

lol - made my eyes bleed!

mancunial said:
Goals on Sunday was on damage limitation today, as soon as it got to the rag spot, first words out was we can't show you much of this today, they showed 6 attacks by the rags and the goal by newcy, all in a 2 minute spot, it was manipulation that the bbc and Duncan smith would have been proud of? How long it it since newcy won there, 41 flipping years, sad sky rag wankers?

I think it must be a contractual thing. They done the same with our win over Everton earlier in the season.

Pubteam Lomas said:
strongbowholic said:

How long before he realises the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes?

I have a feeling the fat slugs breakfast show will have record listening figures tomorrow..
I got it set up on V+ already just in case i miss half of it pissing my pants laughing...

I'm no cynic said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
strongbowholic said:

How long before he realises the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes?

I'd guess at about the same time the Emporor's bollocks are bouncing of his chin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.