Talksport now (continued)

AntiUnited said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOME RAG crying about how shit moyess is.. So much for being the superior fans and giving the new ''gaffer'' time lol
I have never heard so many obscure rag accents, or is that what they all sound like when they whinge

Oh this is hilarious. They are going on and on and on, the fornicators and now a Dipper is on pretending to feel sorry for them.

Pam said:
Oh this is hilarious. They are going on and on and on, the fornicators and now a Dipper is on pretending to feel sorry for them.
He didn't convince me

malg said:
I can hear him already:

'A caanae get ma heed roonitaw....they beet wan at the best teems in germuny 5-0, in ma upinyun wanay the greeetest purformunces in yewrup oower the last 25 yeeers, but Cannae beet evurton ur newcstll! Ye cunbesure that sumbudys in fur a whallapin' sum time soon.....just a mattur-aye-time afore that happens letmetellye..........aye wee davey'll turn itroon ayright....let me tell ye......aye, he'll turn it rooon awright, sumbudys gettin a humpin awright let me tellyethat........'

Don't get annoyed but I read that in a pissed up Paddy Crarend voice and it was perfect Malg.

When are the Knights who say 'Ni(TED) going to make an appearance?

malg said:
I can hear him already:

'A caanae get ma heed roonitaw....they beet wan at the best teems in germuny 5-0, in ma upinyun wanay the greeetest purformunces in yewrup oower the last 25 yeeers, but Cannae beet evurton ur newcstll! Ye cunbesure that sumbudys in fur a whallapin' sum time soon.....just a mattur-aye-time afore that happens letmetellye..........aye wee davey'll turn itroon ayright....let me tell ye......aye, he'll turn it rooon awright, sumbudys gettin a humpin awright let me tellyethat........'

that fucked my head up just trying to read it

must have been a twat to write! lol

well done mate

They have a fishing show that appears to have been downgraded to one hour per weekend now and has the most patronizing voice on radio NIGEL BOTHERWAY.
Maybe he should be given a go with Brazil as this Mr Botherway appears to be a proper action man if you listern to all of his exploits. TORTURE would have more appeal than sat in the same room as those two.
Brazil will have his excuses for those Rags, finely honed for his show tomorrow that will proberbly rival a Wake.

raghunter57 said:
They have a fishing show that appears to have been downgraded to one hour per weekend now and has the most patronizing voice on radio NIGEL BOTHERWAY.
Maybe he should be given a go with Brazil as this Mr Botherway appears to be a proper action man if you listern to all of his exploits. TORTURE would have more appeal than sat in the same room as those two.
Brazil will have his excuses for those Rags, finely honed for his show tomorrow that will proberbly rival a Wake.
Lol, what happened to Keith Arthur and his Fishermans Blues?!

Pigeonho said:
raghunter57 said:
Maybe he should be given a go with Brazil as this Mr Botherway appears to be a proper action man if you listen to all of his exploits. TORTURE would have more appeal than sat in the same room as those two.
Lol, what happened to Keith Arthur and his Fishermans Blues?!

LOL....
By all accounts he felt that he would not be able to utilise his shows to there best.
If you ever listen to his shows the fishermen barely got a word in, as like Mr Brazil, Mr Arthur has a tendency to inform the public of his many jaunts around the World.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.