Talksport now (continued)

Why Always Ste said:
Trying to put down Aguero finish today as bad marking.... you just can't make this shit up.

A lovely executed finish like that and its all because Arsenal are poor markers.
Listen to H&J at one. Their main topic will no doubt be about Spurs, but if two people know their football it's those two, and I would imagine they will be complimentary about our win, and Aguero's finish. The match commentator's drooled over it, so if pumpkin head Brazil thinks it was down to bad marking, it shows more about what he doesn't know than what he does know.
On that goal, special mention for Demechelis for the flick on header. Laid it on perfectly for Aguero and totally deceived the defence.

Pigeonho said:
Why Always Ste said:
Trying to put down Aguero finish today as bad marking.... you just can't make this shit up.

A lovely executed finish like that and its all because Arsenal are poor markers.
Listen to H&J at one. Their main topic will no doubt be about Spurs, but if two people know their football it's those two, and I would imagine they will be complimentary about our win, and Aguero's finish. The match commentator's drooled over it, so if pumpkin head Brazil thinks it was down to bad marking, it shows more about what he doesn't know than what he does know.
On that goal, special mention for Demechelis for the flick on header. Laid it on perfectly for Aguero and totally deceived the defence.
Noticed that about him, he's a real threat at set pieces.

Pigeonho said:
Why Always Ste said:

Heard it earlier on had shaun goater on,but it was warnock that said poor marking "where was koscienlny" and threw in"i thought arsenal were unlucky a few decisions could have went their way"....if we do the same to liverpool on boxing day what will the excuses be.....

deano ou812 said:
Pigeonho said:
Why Always Ste said:

Heard it earlier on had shaun goater on,but it was warnock that said poor marking "where was koscienlny" and threw in"i thought arsenal were unlucky a few decisions could have went their way"....if we do the same to liverpool on boxing day what will the excuses be.....
Couldn't care less mate. If we twat Liverpool 5-0 and absolutely boss the game, but certain pundits say it wasn't the case, it matters not. We will know the actual truth of what happened, and that's all that matters.

Warnock is a bizarre choice on that show. He tries to be everyone's mate during interviews and i've heard many-a-tumbleweed blow by when people being interviewed are left in a state of confusion about what the fuck he's on about. People hate Irani, which is fair enough, but at least he sounded like he was comfortable broadcasting. Warnock sounds anything but and would be best served tending to his tractors in Cornwall.

Warnock comes across as being a bit simple, maybe it's the accent. Bosnich had to put him right on the Sergio goal. Colin not budging though...

Listened to bits of it inbetween watching cricket
As others have said the Boiled Bollock was more interested in arsenal being hard done by than praising our result,especially during the paper review with that tosser John cross.

manimanc said:
Would that be john cross the arsenal fan?
I expect a balanced and fair analysis then, no blinkers on and no bullshit.

He is and doesn't hide it on twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.