Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
It's another dippers circle jerk again - I give it a fortnight before the sautéed scrotum is wearing a curly perm wig and stealing cars.
'I think the next five games could prove crucial'.
No shit, Sherlock - insight like that must be the reason Sky pay you a small fortune, you cretinous fat haemorrhoid.
You've got me bewildered again NJ (not difficult I know) but who is on the Murdoch payroll?

It's another dippers circle jerk again - I give it a fortnight before the sautéed scrotum is wearing a curly perm wig and stealing cars.
No shit, Sherlock - insight like that must be the reason Sky pay you a small fortune, you cretinous fat haemorrhoid.
Blimey you are on one this morning NF did last nights party spill over to this morning

George Hannah said:
You've got me bewildered again NJ (not difficult I know) but who is on the Murdoch payroll?

Don't ask me why I typed Sky rather than Talkshite, other than early onset dementia or Alzheimers.
I think I was trying to cerebrally multitask, and construct two posts simultaneously, which was always going to be a big ask.
We apologise for this temporary loss of your normal Fetlocks service, and assure you that the usual incomprehensible drivel will be with you shortly.

'Poor Davey Moyes is getting pelters again in the media' don't remember him having sympathy for Mancini. Also can't they find a Rag from Manchester to speak to, absolutely pathetic.

oman0115 said:
'Poor Davey Moyes is getting pelters again in the media' don't remember him having sympathy for Mancini. Also can't they find a Rag from Manchester to speak to, absolutely pathetic.
The press have been comically easy on Wee Davey hitherto.

Is the sea change sections of the media no longer able to resist the tsunami, or have some of them been pushed in that direction by the sinister tentacles of united's pervasive PR machine, briefing against its own manager to make his position untenable?

Possibly both.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
oman0115 said:

Is the sea change sections of the media no longer able to resist the tsunami, or have some of them been pushed in that direction by the sinister tentacles of united's pervasive PR machine, briefing against its own manager to make his position untenable?

Possibly both.
Davey's a pretty formidable advocate on his own tho'

gordondaviesmoustache said:
oman0115 said:

Possibly both.

I think it's a fairly obvious they've been given the green light from the rag PR machine, It's only a matter of time now. I hope they win against Phils boys, because otherwise it will be a new manager and a happy rag camp just in time for the derby.

Heard that rag on the breakfast show this morning saying he couldn't go to the derby next week and he can usually sell his season tickets but no one wants to buy as they are all scared. Anyone got an idea of rough time it was on. I want to catch it on the listen again thing online.

robsta said:
Heard that rag on the breakfast show this morning saying he couldn't go to the derby next week and he can usually sell his season tickets but no one wants to buy as they are all scared. Anyone got an idea of rough time it was on. I want to catch it on the listen again thing online.
I was dropping kids at school so between 8:15 and 8:45 I reckon. Said he'd be watching the game through his fingers!

Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.