Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the players really do want Moyes gone then all they have to do is lose tomorrow night and then get spanked by us and it's all over.
His position would be completely untenable and one way or another he would simply have to go.

Watch this space... :-)

samharris said:
Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:
Ha ha the fried tomato is going nuts about Wee Davey's treatment in the press, he's now sent for Jock allies, him and Andy Gray talking him up, they sound like punctured bagpipes

Yeah, I heard that.

And Gray reckons the rags all have a big performance in them. Let's hope they don't produce it next Tuesday.

They do have a big performance in them..but not under Moyes!!

Well maybe not Wee Davey ......possibly Lauren?

I put this utter bollocks on for about two minutes earlier
They called Luke Chadwick
A scum legend I nearly pissed myself
Arse kissing wankers

The boiled bollock was bad this morning.
Fuck me if the rags do win the tie tonight (and a little bit of me hopes they do to keep Moyes in situ) we will never hear the end of it.

He had no objectivity, balance or reason. It was effectively the 'C'mon United Show'.
Sad really.

still shit as ever..boiled bollock reckons chelsea only gonna drop 2 pts now....
weee davey this weee davey that.....ginola is a actually pretty balanced.

The gluttonous fat **** betting a bottle of champagne(just what listeners who are struggling to make ends meet want to hear) with Ginola on who will win the league. Bollock saying Chelsea, Daveed saying us.

Also got wee Davey winning his next 3 games (again lol)....he needs to stop stuffing his face while talking on air too, disgusting twat....

Sky Blue said:
The gluttonous fat **** betting a bottle of champagne(just what listeners who are struggling to make ends meet want to hear) with Ginola on who will win the league. Bollock saying Chelsea, Daveed saying us.

Also got wee Davey winning his next 3 games (again lol)....he needs to stop stuffing his face while talking on air too, disgusting twat....

Oh, I want the Apocalypse.

There was a guy on from some paper about 6.20 this morning said he thought league was between Chelsea & Liverpool. When Ginola asked about City he said they were to far behind. Ginola pointed out games in hand and this so called "expert" hadn't realised there were games in hand, thought everyone had played the same amount.

Later on Brazil was talking to Ginola about the new £1 coin and asked him if he was playing in this country when we used shillings. Now you might think this was the Scotish buffoons jokes but he said it in all seriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.