Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
strongbowholic said:
robsta said:
Heard that rag on the breakfast show this morning saying he couldn't go to the derby next week and he can usually sell his season tickets but no one wants to buy as they are all scared. Anyone got an idea of rough time it was on. I want to catch it on the listen again thing online.
I was dropping kids at school so between 8:15 and 8:45 I reckon. Said he'd be watching the game through his fingers!

Priceless.

Yep absolutely priceless ha ha. Cheers will give that a listen around that time.

blue underpants said:
Ha ha the fried tomato is going nuts about Wee Davey's treatment in the press, he's now sent for Jock allies, him and Andy Gray talking him up, they sound like punctured bagpipes

Yeah, I heard that.

And Gray reckons the rags all have a big performance in them. Let's hope they don't produce it next Tuesday.

Durham laying into them now. "Is he fit for purpose?"

Has he not seen our campaign???

SPIDERBOY said:
Durham just said"it doesn't matter if he brings in a load of top class players,he wouldn't know what to do with them".

A few months after Wee Davey has been sacked, Durham will have a show about how disgraceful it is that clubs don't honour contracts and give managers enough time.

robsta said:
strongbowholic said:
robsta said:
Heard that rag on the breakfast show this morning saying he couldn't go to the derby next week and he can usually sell his season tickets but no one wants to buy as they are all scared. Anyone got an idea of rough time it was on. I want to catch it on the listen again thing online.
I was dropping kids at school so between 8:15 and 8:45 I reckon. Said he'd be watching the game through his fingers!

Priceless.

Yep absolutely priceless ha ha. Cheers will give that a listen around that time.

There was some wanker on from Leicester this morning who had been a season ticket holder for 'years' until last season he stopped going...(After winning the league!!!) Just been offered a free ticket for the Derby but was too scared to go. YCNMIU.

Gough really is a wanker, can't he do a show without comparing other sports to the rags, going on about cricket ''the Delhi Daredevils are the Man Utd of cricket'' fuck off you creeping ****
Durham hit back though ''they'r not that good''

Vienna_70 said:
blue underpants said:
Ha ha the fried tomato is going nuts about Wee Davey's treatment in the press, he's now sent for Jock allies, him and Andy Gray talking him up, they sound like punctured bagpipes

Yeah, I heard that.

And Gray reckons the rags all have a big performance in them. Let's hope they don't produce it next Tuesday.

They do have a big performance in them..but not under Moyes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.