Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im sure Hawksbee and Jacobs are very upset with last nights result
That's a strange one that, when someone says 'they are hurting'. I can't see how a radio station is hurting, to be honest, not when a good 95% of them are not United fans.

Give it a rest Pige.
You are becoming very boring.
The irony in that is quite astonishing, all things considered.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:
Guys,guys,guys!!!when will you learn..the biggest compliment talksport can give is to not talk about us..

Enjoy the silence lads cos believe me,Talksport are hurting bad.....real bad. :)

He will be for sure...

TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
That's a strange one that, when someone says 'they are hurting'. I can't see how a radio station is hurting, to be honest, not when a good 95% of them are not United fans.

Give it a rest Pige.

Just had a look in the COC. Doesn't say posts can't be boring.

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:
Guys,guys,guys!!!when will you learn..the biggest compliment talksport can give is to not talk about us..

Enjoy the silence lads cos believe me,Talksport are hurting bad.....real bad. :)

He will be for sure...
Ah good point

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
TGR said:
Pigeonho said:

Give it a rest Pige.

Thank fuck for that.

For a minute I thought I was on for a lifetime ban.

mcmanus said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

How ya work that one out?

657,999,999 and your good self are rags.
As much as a 'rag' as you my friend.

Brazil was uber depressed this morning. "WIMPS!! No, that's too harsh, school boys... ...I expected them to come out like gladiators." Gladioli more fucking like!

Then the usual head in the sand bollocks. Drive to work was most agreeable :)))

strongbowholic said:
Brazil was uber depressed this morning. "WIMPS!! No, that's too harsh, school boys... ...I expected them to come out like gladiators." Gladioli more fucking like!

Then the usual head in the sand bollocks. Drive to work was most agreeable :)))

About an hour after saying that he actually stated that he would like to retract his earlier comment of "Wimps" as he went to far........Strange..

pantalon violet said:
chabal said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Thank fuck for that.

For a minute I thought I was on for a lifetime ban.

me too !!

I don't think there is any chance of you making a boring post! Pigeonho on the other hand...

With the amount of people who complain about him I'd have thought he'd realise his mistake and change his ways! Wishful thinking I suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.