Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
malg said:
blue underpants said:
The shithouses have not even mentioned the assaults on Zabba, if that would have been the other way around retrospective ban comments would be flying off Brazils tongue
They just have done, it was even Brazil who brought it up.
Boom.
Tbf parry brought fellani up and was going on abt him being a bad signing and had a poor night then Brazil chirped in with,yes and he was a bit naughty on zabba last night
That was it in a whole mornings show.

Fucking laughed my head off all the way into work today...
The avoidance of any serious discussion regarding our win last night was amazing.

Lets talk about Arsenal, Liverpool, Mothers Day - anything but how those red tw@ts were hammered in
every department from start to finish last night.
There may be no agenda but there is most certainly an anti City viewpoint.
Hopefully Durham can save them tonight?

Guys,guys,guys!!!when will you learn..the biggest compliment talksport can give is to not talk about us..

Enjoy the silence lads cos believe me,Talksport are hurting bad.....real bad. :)

Can you not feel that?? there it is again!! its their pain,its gnawing at them,ripping their hearts out,vaseline sales are through the roof as new arseholes are ripped with medical precision..

Enjoy their pain blues,theres nowt they can do..Morphene wont help them,nothing will.

Have a good day :)

samharris said:
Guys,guys,guys!!!when will you learn..the biggest compliment talksport can give is to not talk about us..

Enjoy the silence lads cos believe me,Talksport are hurting bad.....real bad. :)

Im sure Hawksbee and Jacobs are very upset with last nights result

BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:

That's a strange one that, when someone says 'they are hurting'. I can't see how a radio station is hurting, to be honest, not when a good 95% of them are not United fans.

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:

That's a strange one that, when someone says 'they are hurting'. I can't see how a radio station is hurting, to be honest, not when a good 95% of them are not United fans.

Yeah I bet Gilo is crying in to his weetabix as we speak

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:

Give it a rest Pige.
You are becoming very boring.

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:

How ya work that one out?

657,999,999 and your good self are rags.

TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Give it a rest Pige.
You are becoming very boring.

As boring as everyone else with the talksport agenda stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.