Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most reference from Brazil thus far has been about the first ten - fifteen minutes; i.e., how poor they were at the beginning. They played with fear, they played like kids, they didn't get started. Another comment from a journo (Jamie Jackson) suggested they were second to every ball which means Moyes may be losing the players.

All in all, 45 minutes in and not a mention of how good we were in the first ten - fifteen minutes. Not a mention of how trying to get the ball off us would've been like trying to steal the ball from a pinball machine. Not a mention of the fluid interchanging of positions by our midfield/front players.

I'm not an agenda believer, but myopic is an understatement this morning.

Bilston Blue said:
Most reference from Brazil thus far has been about the first ten - fifteen minutes; i.e., how poor they were at the beginning. They played with fear, they played like kids, they didn't get started. Another comment from a journo (Jamie Jackson) suggested they were second to every ball which means Moyes may be losing the players.

All in all, 45 minutes in and not a mention of how good we were in the first ten - fifteen minutes. Not a mention of how trying to get the ball off us would've been like trying to steal the ball from a pinball machine. Not a mention of the fluid interchanging of positions by our midfield/front players.

I'm not an agenda believer, but myopic is an understatement this morning.

no mention of the elbow i bet

'Don't get me wrong, David may not be up to it........' - Brazil.

Ginola 'would you give Moyes £100m?'

All agree sideshow bob should have gone.

Porky Parry laying into Moyes, Ferguson and the rag shithouse fans, Brazil whimpering ''David might not be up to it''

lmjones1uk said:
"do me a favour Mike, were running out of time, let's talk arsenal"

Haha, squirm you fat twat!
Sad isn't it,he hardly mentioned us in the first hour then wanted parry to quickly move on to arsenal

The shithouses have not even mentioned the assaults on Zabba, if that would have been the other way around retrospective ban comments would be flying off Brazils tongue

blue underpants said:
The shithouses have not even mentioned the assaults on Zabba, if that would have been the other way around retrospective ban comments would be flying off Brazils tongue
They just have done, it was even Brazil who brought it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.