Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pigeonho said:
aguero93:20 said:
Pidge did come and talk football in the Happy Losers thread yesterday for a while in fairness. Although it might have been a hack on the account, I'm not sure. ;)

I've not been in the cellar talking about tits for a bit though

No, but talking to them on here more than makes up for it.
Folk don't like your opinion because they don't share it.
Can you please play to the masses and just hold the same opinion as them in future, so that you don't disturb their delicate psychic balance with too many conflicting ideas?

I know you aren't talking about me as i'm a massive **** not a tit and i actually agree with Pidge there isnt an anti City agenda, i just think he should take some time off, even other great caped crusaders had a break now and then.

Pigeonho said:
Pigeonho said:

Can you please play to the masses and just hold the same opinion as them in future, so that you don't disturb their delicate psychic balance with too many conflicting ideas?
I've got a mask for that..
sheep-face-mask-768.jpg
I think the one out of Donny Darko would be great as the main mask though.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Pigeonho said:

I know you aren't talking about me as i'm a massive **** not a tit and i actually agree with Pidge there isnt an anti City agenda, i just think he should take some time off, even other great caped crusaders had a break now and then.

I know you're on the side of the angels mate, and it's a good point well made - Pidge must be exhausted fighting the good fight alone.
I may send him for a doctor's note excusing him to recharge the batteries for a well-earned break.
I can happily cover Monday, although I'll probably be banned by teatime, so maybe we need some kind of contingency rota plan for the rest of the week.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

I know you're on the side of the angels mate, and it's a good point well made - Pidge must be exhausted fighting the good fight alone.
I may send him for a doctor's note excusing him to recharge the batteries for a well-earned break.
I can happily cover Monday, although I'll probably be banned by teatime, so maybe we need some kind of contingency rota plan for the rest of the week.

I poke my oar in to help pidge from time to time but I lose patience and worry I will say something rational to the agendarists

Didsbury Dave said:
Team Pidge

I'm sure you could round up the Parisian tourist, OB1 and a couple of other nodding dogs if you fancied a game of five-a-side.
Team Dismal.

Would be no match for your squad of high fliers from the Cellar, eh, big lad?

Team Capp

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Team Pidge

I'm sure you could round up the Parisian tourist, OB1 and a couple of other nodding dogs if you fancied a game of five-a-side.
Team Dismal.

Team Capp

Swop a 'p' for an 'r' and you have your team name David, if you can find a bright person upstairs to work out the anagram for you.

I don't believe in an agenda as such but I do feel for Pige's sanity at times though trying to say there's no bias at all.

The way I see it is there are more rags and scouse fans than any other clubs so it makes perfect business sense for telly and radio stations to pander to them and give them more pro coverage than other teams. They don't hate City they are just trying to make as much money as possible by keeping more of their customers sweet and tuning in. I can easily live with that.

What does get my back up though is the pundits/commentators/experts they pick. If you played for United or scousers or England you can get a job being one of the above even if you are inarticulate with no real skill at getting your message across in an entertaining way. Who at BT came up with the idea that Michael Owen would be anything other than worse than shit on telly. Carragher's voice grates, Hansen and Lawrenson packed in football more than a quarter of a century a go.......etc

I know a guy who is a brilliant roofer but he's sends me to sleep when he mentions it.

Didsbury Dave said:
Team Dismal.

Team Capp

Swop a 'p' for an 'r' and you have your team name David, if you can find a bright person upstairs to work out the anagram for you.

I appear to have been travelled through a wormhole which has taken me back to the junior playground in 1983.

Are you going to call me "gay" or a "spaz" next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.