Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
pride in battle said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I'm sure its in the CoC that should anyone use the word agenda or bias, Pidge has to comment.

I know it's like one man's crusade.......Pidge you seem a decent fella just wind your neck in, let people have a rant...please!! :)
They can rant all they like, but the flip side of that has to be that I too can have a rant?
I'm not going anywhere, Matty's threats or otherwise. ;-)

you rant on here all you want pige

Pigeonho said:
pride in battle said:
I'm sure its in the CoC that should anyone use the word agenda or bias, Pidge has to comment.

I know it's like one man's crusade.......Pidge you seem a decent fella just wind your neck in, let people have a rant...please!! :)
They can rant all they like, but the flip side of that has to be that I too can have a rant?

The ferret has spoken. Of course you can rant about whatever you want, it would just be nice for you to have a day off "the agenda" once in a while ;-)

Pigeonho said:
pride in battle said:

The ferret has spoken. Of course you can rant about whatever you want, it would just be nice for you to have a day off "the agenda" once in a while ;-)
Pidge did come and talk football in the Happy Losers thread yesterday for a while in fairness. Although it might have been a hack on the account, I'm not sure. ;)

Pigeonho said:
pride in battle said:

I've tried, i've tried. God knows i've tried.

Pigeonho said:
Pigeonho said:

I've tried, i've tried. God knows i've tried.

Like a moth to a bedside lamp

aguero93:20 said:
Pigeonho said:

Pidge did come and talk football in the Happy Losers thread yesterday for a while in fairness. Although it might have been a hack on the account, I'm not sure. ;)
You would be surprised how much football I do talk about, though my work here is recognised for my crusade against the agenda and against the mardy bums on here.
I've not been in the cellar talking about tits for a bit though, that is something i'll have to put right. ;-)

Pigeonho said:
You would be surprised how much football I do talk about, though my work here is recognised for my crusade against the agenda and against the mardy bums on here.
I've not been in the cellar talking about tits for a bit though, that is something i'll have to put right. ;-)
I wouldn't tbh, we usually end up posting on the same threads.
The Agenda Crusade (did you get your cape yet btw?) leaves a much bigger impression on people though.

Pigeonho said:
I wouldn't tbh, we usually end up posting on the same threads.
The Agenda Crusade (did you get your cape yet btw?) leaves a much bigger impression on people though.
Yep, and a mask.

Pigeonho said:

I've not been in the cellar talking about tits for a bit though

No, but talking to them on here more than makes up for it.
Folk don't like your opinion because they don't share it.
Can you please play to the masses and just hold the same opinion as them in future, so that you don't disturb their delicate psychic balance with too many conflicting ideas?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pigeonho said:

I've not been in the cellar talking about tits for a bit though

No, but talking to them on here more than makes up for it.
Folk don't like your opinion because they don't share it.
Can you please play to the masses and just hold the same opinion as them in future, so that you don't disturb their delicate psychic balance with too many conflicting ideas?
I've got a mask for that..
sheep-face-mask-768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.